Kays pov

Once I kept running and I was heading towards a busy road and I felt someone wrapped there arms around me and I look down and saw Thomas tattoos and I look down and I got in the car after Thomas said you're safe and I kept my head down and sierra tried to get me to look at her and i whispered to sierra throw my phone they have been tracking it and I did a factory reset and she threw it out and once we arrived back at sonny house and I kept my head down and Thomas got to my level and I seen the motion to look at me and I look at Thomas and he seen my face and he immediately said who did this to you. I look down and said it was Daniel.  Thomas clean my face and he ask why did Daniel do this to you and I said because of apparently our lifestyle and I heard you left this here and he place the ring back on my finger and I said only because I want to test my theory and I was right and I'm gonna have to get a new phone and Thomas said where is your phone and I looked down and said it's on the highway. I fell asleep in Thomas arms and he posted me on his Facebook page and most people know what type of relationship we are in and they support us and I heard Justin walk in and say sierra is afraid to sleep worried about kay and I heard Thomas say she can sleep in here and same with you and we had a big air mattress and I heard sierra snoring and I heard Justin say how is she and Thomas said they attack her because she's believes in our lifestyle by Daniel and she told me flat out no matter what she will always love me. I cuddle into Thomas and I felt his arms wrapped around me and Thomas said she makes me so damm happy and her parents are upset that she choose me over some boy band apparently what Chris said and I still can't believe that she tested her theory and It was what she thought it was apparently they have been tracking her phone and Thomas was done talking and 20 minutes later he was snoring. Once I woke up in the morning I saw sierra was still in the bed with Justin and I took that opportunity and I crawl out of bed and went to the kitchen and I seen Sonny and he said morning and I said morning. Sonny said boys still asleep and I said yes but sierra was worried about me because Daniel attacked me for being in lifestyles and I heard. I look at Sonny and said will this ever get better and he said maybe when they get there head out of there ass and I smiled. Thomas walk in and said I'm gonna kill him and I said why and Thomas said don't worry about it and Sonny said ain't Daniel the kid we all hung out with and Thomas said yes it is and I heard Sonny say he is dead.once Thomas left and I said I'm so sorry Sonny that we are using your place for a place to stay at and Sonny said I rather you guys be safe then not. Once I walk out of the room and I sat down on the air mattress and I heard the door open and it was Thomas and he handed me a box and I look and saw it was a new phone and he said new phone number and only me and Justin will be able to track you only and I smiled and hugged him. I said thank you Thomas and he hugged back and kiss my forehead. Once I open the box and grab the phone and I turn it on and login to instagram and I saw a message request and I seen it say are you happy with him ? And it was from Robby and I ignore it and then I open facebook and saw a lot of messages and I seen there was a bunch from Harley Marie Chris and Daniel and immediately block them and I decided I wasn't gonna do dance class anymore because I want focus more on me and I look down and I said Thomas and he said what's up baby and I said sir I want to quit dancing because one of the messages was threating me about telling people at dance class and Thomas said we will have to go there and grab your clothes and I nodded my head and I heard we can go now and I nodded my head and we left to the dance studio and sierra and Justin was with. Once I got out of the car and I seen Chris Daniel Marie and Harley walking and they saw me and me and Thomas walk into the building and I heard A lot of people congratulating me and I was giving hugs and I smiled and I said I got to go and talk to Cole and Cole said congratulations you to and Thomas said we need to talk and we walk in the office and I said Cole I need to remove myself from dance class and he said no why and I look down and Thomas said after we announced we were engaged we have received a lot of hate because people who knew me back than found out about my lifestyle and Cole said they don't believe in it I'm assuming and Cole said I know how you feel I was in the same boat but this is a safe place for subs and Dom's and most of the dancers are subs and my face when he said that and I was shocked and he said is the problem here at dance class and I said two people yes and I heard let me guess Harley and Marie and I nodded my head and he said wow. I heard Kay I'm gonna whisper something to you and he whisper in my ear they are subs to those boys out there and I look at Thomas and I said there is no way because they attack us for our lifestyle and I heard Cole say Kay I dare you to go up to them and say I know your secret and then tell Harley and Marie to come here because they are getting kick out. Once I walk out of the office and I walk straight towards Marie and Harley and I look at them and Chris and Daniel and I said I know your secret and also Harley and Marie your wanted by Cole and I walk away and once I got back In the office I saw there face and then they said fuck and Harley and Marie walk in and I heard it's been brought to my attention that you guys have lied to me and have been harassing one of my dancers and I heard you both are no longer welcome to dance here. Once I heard Harley say well she shouldn't be able to dance here and I heard well she is allowed to dance here because she was honest with me about who she was and I heard Marie say but her lifestyle and Cole said so what about her lifestyle I knew about it for a long time and I support it. If she is happy let her be and now get of my studio and Harley and Marie and Chris and Daniel left. I look at Cole and he walk out and said hi everyone it's been brought to my attention that we had people with our lifestyle being harassed and attack because they believe in our lifestyle this is a free space for you all wether you are a sub or a dom I promise you that.