Kays pov

Once I seen Triston and Chris and they saw me because I walk out first and I kept walking and Thomas was following me and I got to the car and I saw Chris and Triston walking towards us and once Thomas unlock the door and I got in and Thomas got in and we left and once we arrive at the house and I got in bed and I heard Thomas say let me see your wrist and I showed him and he touch and it didn't hurt and I heard my phone was ringing and I seen it was Marie and I answered and I said hello and I heard where are you and I said at home why what's up and I heard why did you get in Thomas's car and I said because I can. I rolled my eyes and Thomas seen I was irritated. I hung up and I remember that Chris and Daniel remember where Thomas lives and I went into bed and Thomas and I were cuddling and watching twister and I fell asleep and I heard a knock on our door and I heard Thomas say come in and I heard Justin say you have some visitors and I heard who and I heard someone you punch last night and his friends and I got up and I shower and Thomas got up and went downstairs and once I was done with my shower and I got dressed and I walk down the stairs and I seen sierra wave at me and I seen Justin motion to the kitchen and I seen Robby and Triston looking at me and I ran to the kitchen and I grab a plate of food and I seen Justin say girls go upstairs please and I grab my plate and sierra was walking in front of me and I was walking and I kept walking and I heard Robby say I have a question and I want you to be honest with me and why is Kay here at your house and I stop dead in my tracks and I seen Justin look at me and I seen Thomas look at me and I heard Thomas say she was sleeping over because of my cousins girlfriend and I look at Thomas and I heard I want Kay to say that and I seen Thomas motion and I walk up behind Thomas and I seen Robby and Chris Daniel Anthony Triston Cory Josh and Tyler and I said I didn't know I couldn't sleep over with a friend of mine and I walk away and I said this is ridiculous and I heard does your mom know your hanging out with them and I said doesn't matter what she thinks. Thomas look at me and I said honestly just leave me alone and I walk away and I was pissed and I walk out of the house and Thomas ran after me and hugged me and I said I can't put up with this anymore they don't understand. If I hear one more comment about my parents I'm gonna snap and I heard if you do I'll just let you snap and then have Justin take you out of the room and I walk back in the house and Thomas was right behind me and Thomas sat down and I heard Kay I have one question is he the reason why you don't talk to your parents and I finally snapped and I said excuse me don't blame him and blame them and I said I called them two years ago when I needed help and they didn't even answer the phone and I tried calling family members but they didnt answer and I tried certain friends and they weren't answering and I walk 2 hours and I showed up here and knock on the door and Thomas without hesitation help me and he help me mentally and physically and I look at Robby and them and I said they never care about me they never once called me and check on and I've been living here actually and I'm happy and I look at Thomas and I heard Chris say what you mean you been living here and I heard what about your boyfriend and I look at Chris and I said Thomas is my boyfriend and Thomas was shocked I actually admitted that to Chris and I said now leave me alone and I felt an arm touch me and I heard damn Kay it was Justin and I seen sierra just sitting there eating and she said about time and I smiled and I heard Kay ain't into your lifestyle and I turn around and Chris came running and i was grab and place on his shoulders and place in the room. Immediately the door was shut and I heard Kay and it was Daniel and the door bust open and I heard let's go and I said no I'm good and I seen Thomas and I seen Thomas face and it was bloody and I seen Thomas say Kay and I look at him and he lip run and I knew what he meant and sierra open the window and I knew sierra had Justin keys and we jump out the window and sierra knew where to go and we got in the car and sierra sped off and we arrived at the safe house and I said sierra and she seen my face and I said is Thomas gonna be okay and I heard he should be. We were watching movies and I heard the door open and me and sierra hid and I heard sierra and Kay come out of Justin's mouth and I seen sierra ran and I stay put and I had my head in my hands blaming myself for Thomas getting hurt and I felt an arm wrapped around me and I look at the shoes and I seen it was Thomas and I hugged him and he said look at me babygirl and I look up and I saw his face and I said what happened and I heard they jump me immediately after they saw you get thrown over Justin shoulders.