Kays pov

Once I look down and Thomas end the livestream and I hugged Thomas and I was crying and I said I love you so damn much  and Thomas kissed me and I look at Justin and Justin said we made a lot of progress the last two years and I'm happy that you are here and with us and I smiled and I seen sierra and she ran and hugged me and I hugged back and she said you scared me and I said I'm sorry and I notice something and I said Thomas and he look at me and I said I feel like I'm being watch and next second I know I hear a knock on the door and Sonny answered the door and I heard there is no one here by that name and I recognize the voice and I heard why is there car here if they aren't here Sonny and it was Daniel and I heard you have some nerve showing up here and I walk and I seen Sonny and I walk straight to the door and i got In front of Sonny and I said can I help you and I heard why are you bashing Nick on social media and I said I'm not I'm spreading awareness about what he did to me and you would have know about it if you and Chris would have answer your phones when I tried to call you but that's right you were to busy with Harley and Marie. Once I look at Daniel and I said you can leave or I'm calling the police because you are trespassing and if you have him with you he is violating the restraining order I have against him. I turn and seen Justin on the phone and I said I'm asking you to leave the property now and Daniel said no I'm not leaving and it was just Daniel Chris  Nick Scottie Harley and Marie. I said that's fine and I was slowly shutting the door and I saw the cops and I heard miss is everything okay and I said no officer I want them off the property and I have a restraining order against one of them and they are violating it and I seen the cop and the cop was one of my dads friends and he turn and seen Nick and quickly arrested him and Chris said excuse me what are you doing and I heard dads cop friend say he is currently violating restraining order and I heard Kay and officer Roy walk up to me and said is everything  okay and I said no I want them off the property they have attack me and my fiancé and our roommate because they don't want me with my fiance. Officer Roy said kay are you sure and I said yes please they are no longer our friends I would like them off the property and Sonny said please remove them im the owner of the property and this was supposed to be safe place for them because of them but now I guess not. The cops removed them and I said thank you officer Roy and I heard your parents were inform about the incident Kay from two years ago and I said what how and I heard I called them when i realized it was you and they felt bad for not answering and I said but yet they hate my relationship with Thomas. Officer Roy pulled out his phone and showed me my moms Facebook page saying my daughter is engaged and Thomas welcome to the family and I was shocked and that was the night after we announced our engagement and I said thank you and he left and I look at Thomas and I said my parents accept us and I hug Thomas. Once I heard I think it's time for a road trip and I smiled and I said yes please. Once I fell asleep on the air mattress in the room and i woke up to being in the car and I seen sierra still asleep and Thomas was driving and he wasn't paying attention and I heard Justin say Kay and sierra are still asleep and I heard Thomas say I want Kay to be happy with me and I heard Justin say she is and she continues to prove it to you and I heard we will be in Orlando in 2 hours and I acted asleep and Thomas look at me and I heard she is so beautiful when she sleeps and I can't believe I get to wake up to her every day for the rest of my life. I seen sierra wake up and she said Justin and he turn and face her and she said I'm hungry and I heard okay we are getting close to McDonald's and I heard her say okay sir  and she said has Kay been asleep this entire time and I heard Thomas say Kay and I didn't move and I heard is she still breathing and I heard yes and I heard baby and I woke up and I look at Thomas and I said I was sleeping what and I had an attitude and I knew Thomas heard it and I look out the window and I heard excuse me young lady and I said you're excuse and sierra was holding in her laughter and I seen Thomas pull over and Justin move to the driver seat and sierra move to the front and Thomas got in back with me and I look at sierra and she immediately look away and Thomas grab me and pulled me closer to him and I heard him say excuse me and I bite my lip and I said you heard me and I rolled my eyes and immediately he whisper in my ear your lucky we are in the car and heading to the hotel rn because I would discipline you and I look at him said wanna see you try and I look out of the window and I was trying to push his buttons. Once they got food and drove to the hotel and once Thomas and I were walking to the room and once we entered the room Thomas shut the curtains and I was already on the bed and he told me what to do and I did as told and he said Kay if I do something and you end up pregnant would you be okay with that and I said honestly I'm okay with whatever because I'm yours and only yours and he discipline me and once he was done I couldn't  walk and he said at least I know I did a good job and I look at him and then he started a bath and he pick me up and place me in the tub and I was relaxing and he join me in the tub  and he quickly got wash up and clean and I got out and I got dressed and I heard you ready to go see your mom and I said Thomas and he look at me and I said she doesn't know about my tattoos tho and I heard well she is gonna find out about them anyway and I smiled and I jump into his arms and he place me on the counter in the bathroom and he had his phone and he had his arm wrapped around my throat and he kissed me. He took that photo and he smiled afterwards and he place it as his background on his phone.