Kays pov

Once Robby look at me and I said here and handed him the envelope and he open it and said no way and he was very excited and happy and he said it's a boy and I smiled and I said he is so gonna look like his father and I said I'm exhausted I'm gonna get some sleep and Robby said are you okay if I crash here and my parents always allow the boys to crash and Robby asked and the boys were all crashing and Robby walk in and  hop in the bed and I cuddled Into him and I fell asleep and I  woke up it was 9 am and Robby was awake and I said let's go eat and once we got up and I got dressed and I was officially 5 months and I felt something and it hurt and I notice it was kicking and I smiled and Robby felt my stomach and said he is kicking and I smiled and we walk out and I seen my mom on the phone and she had it on speaker and I heard it was Thomas and I heard him say she ran away from our marriage and she took my child and I look at Robby and then my mom said well maybe she found out about your cheating ass and decided to leave and I haven't heard from her since yesterday morning she told me she was going to see her friend in Madison last I knew and now stop calling me and she hung up and I said it's not even his baby and my mom look at me and she said what and Anthony Triston Cory Tyler Chris and Daniel were staring at me and I said mom it's not Thomas baby and I said when me and Thomas separated I hook up with someone and I found out awhile ago that it was not his baby and I said the baby father is aware and she said who Kay and Robby wrapped his arms around me and I said it's Robby's child and she was shocked and happy and the guys attack us with a hug and I said I need to go baby shopping and I ate and Robby said let's go shopping and I got in the vehicle and we drove to Walmart and we knew the gender and we had a few carts and I saw Robby grab the crib and car set dresser stroller and pack play and another mattress and I was walking to the diapers and I grab three box's and wipes and I grab baby bottles and pitchers and baby blanket sheets and diaper bag and burp rags and then I grab pacifier and clips and I walk towards the baby clothes and I grab a lot of boy clothes and every size and then I grab a jacket and then I grab car seat covers and the neck things for the baby. Once we were done we went to pay and Robby and the boys put everything in the car and we went to the next store and I grab more diapers and wipes and blankets and other clothes and we were done and I heard Kay you are gonna need a post partum kit and Robby grab two of them and we went and check out and once we got to the car and we headed back to Robby's and there place and he had a lot of room and he place everything in his room and I seen Chris and he had all my clothes and I smiled and I sat on the bed and Robby set up the crib and Anthony did the dresser and I got to work separately the clothes and we had bins for certain sizes. Once the guys were done and I put premie and newborn in and I had everything set up and I heard kay are you okay with a photo shoot for the baby announce me and I said yes and I said I'll have to create a new instagram and I did because I delete my old account and once we were walking and I was wearing a cute outfit and Robby smile and then he had my mom work on the onesie that we were using for the announcement and it said baby divine due December 20. Once we were smiling and Robby kissed me and it caught be surprise and then Robby kissed my stomach and we were done and Evan took the photos and sent them to Robby immediately and Robby was on instagram and then he posted the photos and said baby due December 20 can't wait I love you baby. I didn't know Sonny was following Evan because Evan was tagged for taking the pictures.
3months later
Robby and I were relaxing and I'm about 8 months pregnant and I noticed that I felt off and Robby said babe what's wrong and I said it's probably nothing and continue to watch the movie and I felt the pain and I got up and Robby noticed and I said I think we need to go to the hospital and I started walking and I seen Robby run upstairs and he came running down with car seat and diaper bag and the suitcase and once I got in the car and once we arrived at the hospital and I got out and Robby went to park the car and I went to the desk and the lady said how can I help you and I said I think I'm in labor and then she said okay and Robby walk up and he had a wheel chair and I sat down and they got me upstairs and they got me in the room and check me and here I was fully dialated which meant no epidural and my water broke and they told me to push and Robby said you got this baby and I push and I heard a baby cry and then the nurse showed me and clean him up and handed him to me and I smiled and Robby kissed me and I look at Robby and I heard you did good mom and they took our son to run some test and we chose a name and he was called Cody. Once I got up and Robby fix my hair and I seen the time it was 3pm and I said I need to call my mom and our child was born on the 20 and Robby handed me the phone and Robby was handed Cody and my mom answered and she said is it baby time and I motion to Robby and said meet Cody and she was so happy and said I'm so happy and can't wait to meet him. She said I got to go and hung up.