Kays pov

Once she hung up and I took Cody so I could feed him and I heard Robby call and we are allowed visitors and I heard Tyler say where are you guys and Robby said get the boys to the hospital and then Robby smiled and I said Robby and then he said yes baby and he took Cody and the nurse seen I was trying to get up and she help me and she said I'm assuming bathroom and she help me and I got done and I got dressed and then I heard what would you like to eat and I said pancakes and waffles please and then she ask Robby and he said and the nurse left and then we heard you guys have visitors and I seen Anthony Triston Cory Tyler Josh and Chris and Daniel and they attack us with hugs and they saw Cody was like he is so adorable and then the nurse brought in the food and we quickly ate and then she said you guys will be released tomorrow afternoon and I said thank you and then she left and I had Cody in my arms and Tyler said Evan asked if you guys needed photos done and I said tomorrow yes and then Robby came up and kissed me and grab Cody and handed him to Triston and he said wow he looks a lot like his dad and I smiled and Robby hop in the bed next to me and Robby took a photo of us and I cuddle into him. We waiting until tomorrow to announce that he was born and I look at the time it was 7pm and the nurse said hate to be that person but visiting hours end at 8 and Kay and Robby what would you like to eat and I said pancakes please and she chuckled and said okay and then Robby said same and she left and Anthony was holding Cody and I said Robby and he look at me and I said I love you and Cody and I look down and I said I'm sorry and Robby said Kay it's okay and he hugged me and it was 8 lock and the boys left and I turn on the tv and the movie twister was on and we were watching it and I had Cody in my arms and I fed Cody and then Robby took over and said you need to get some sleep and I fell asleep and i woke up at 8 am and Robby was asleep and Cody was asleep and I heard  the nurse say you guys are able to go home at noon and I smiled and Robby woke up and we got up and dress and once it hit noon Cody was ready to go. Once we got to the car and I saw a vehicle I haven't seen in months and no one knew I was in labor and we went home and I had Cody in my arms and Evan was there and he took the photos of us and he said he looks like his daddy and I smiled and said he sure does and I look down and once Evan sent Robby the photos and Robby posted them and we tag Evan and I fell asleep on the couch and I woke up two hours later to  see Robby holding Cody and I apologize and he said it's okay you just gave birth and your still exhausted and I kissed him and he showed me the picture he took and it showed me and Cody asleep in his arms and I look at Robby and I said I love you and he kissed me and said I love you too. Once I heard a knock on the door and I seen Tyler come running and he said Robby and Robby look at Tyler and he said someone is here to see Kay and I said no one knows where I am and Robby said Kay get upstairs now and Tyler was handed Cody and I was walking up the stairs and once I got to the room Tyler handed me Cody and said do not leave this room and I nodded my head and I whisper I need a bottle and then Anthony walk in and handed me the bottle and I said thank you and they both left and I heard Arguing and I held Cody and I got Cody to fall asleep and I open the door quietly and I walk down the hallway and I could see in the mirror that it was Thomas Sonny Justin there and I heard we are not leaving until we have Kay and I heard you don't have ownership over her and she divorced your ass and I seen Tyler walking up the stairs and he turn and saw me and Tyler acted like he didn't see me and he said back to the room and I saw Thomas running up the stairs and I ran to the room and Tyler was in the room and he pointed to the bathroom and I grab Cody and hid in the bathroom and Tyler  shut the door and I heard can I help you and I  heard a thud and I open the door a little and I saw Thomas knock out on the floor and I seen Justin and Sonny in headlocks and I got up and slowly open the door and Tyler seen the door and I look out and i walk out and I went straight to Robby and I said I want to leave and he nodded his head and I  walk out of the room and I seen Justin and Sonny being pushed out and Thomas being thrown out the door and Justin saw me and I look at Robby and kissed Robby and I handed Robby Cody and I walk towards the door and I seen Thomas was up and walking and when he saw me and I said Thomas please move on and leave me alone and he said but the baby is mine you can't keep him from me and I laugh and I said I found out the baby was actually Robby's when you were cheating on me in Orlando and Thomas look at me and I said that's another reason why I divorced you because it wasn't your child and plus you caused me to miscarry this year two months before I found out I was pregnant again and I said Thomas it's best if you leave and never come back and I got back in the house and I heard  Kay you know who owns you and who you married first and I shut the door and I heard Kay we go on tour in 2 months and I said okay.
Few days later
Christmas Day
Once we arrived at my parents immediately my mom hugged me and took Cody and we were there and I seen an item in the spare room and my mom said Kay and she said this was delivered here but there is no name and I slowly open it cautiously and I seen it was my old guitar that was at Thomas's and my dad had a fire going most of the guys were outside and Tyler had Cody in the living room with Robby and I grab the guitar and i ran through the living room and there was a note saying you can never escape me and I ran and Robby was right behind me and I threw the guitar and the letter and Triston and Anthony and Cory look at me and I felt Robby arms wrap around me and I broke down crying and then Robby pick me up and carried me in the house and I sat down and Robby said Kay why did you throw the guitar in the fire and I look down and said that guitar was mine from when I live in Wisconsin and when I live with Thomas and I look down and said it was from Thomas with the note saying that I can never escape and I said that I'll never be safe.