Chapter 18: Closer.

It had been a few days since me and Dylan had spoke after that encounter.

I needed to get back to my apartment, but Dylan refused for me to go as I was in danger.

But I didn't want to be stuck in a house like some prisoner. I've only just managed to leave that death place, basically only to be held in a new house but with no abuse.

Every day my feelings towards him grew stronger.

At night he would leave behind a note for me to tell that he's gone looking for his children, finding any clues that could lead straight to them.

As he was doing that I occupied myself to getting used to his house, there was this one room that always interested me but Dylan had refused me to not go in there.

Every day I would get closer and closer towards it, drawing me in, what could possibly be behind that door?

I decided that I needed to go to bed, I headed back to the room I was staying in, I then dressed myself and climbed into bed.

After a few minutes my eye started to drop, drifting me to sleep.

Everything was pitch black, I could hear laughter drawing closer to me, then fading away. I couldn't move, it was as if I was being held down. "Do what ever you want with her, she means nothing to me." I heard a familiar voice say. " Hmm, how much for her virginity?" A dark voice asked. "Ah, £10,000?" I recognised that this voice belonged to my father. "Deal." I can imagine him smirking, I heard heavy footsteps coming towards me, someone had grabbed my arm and pushed me down on a soft surface, a dark voice spoke again, "Now what to do with you, your body is now MINE!"-mine-mine-Mindy-maddy-maddy-MADDY!" I woke to Dylan shaking me with panic in his eyes, "Are you okay? I heard you screaming so I ran to you as fast as I could, it's okay, you're safe." Dylan rambled.

"I-I'm fine." I gulped. "No you're not, you're shaking.." Dylan sighed, "Try going back to sleep, or watch a movie, I'll join you." And with that Dylan immediately put on a movie on the TV opposite us and laid next to me, and with that I fell asleep in his arms.

Hours flew by, I slowly opened my eyes to meet with Dylan's face, he was sleeping. I tried to get up to wash myself but I had realised Dylan's arms were holding around me, he was asleep with me this whole time?

I had managed to be free of his arms by swapping myself for a pillow, I looked at him and saw that he squeezed the pillow tightly, I went to the on suite and shut the door, I set the bath running, undressed myself and climbed in.

I thought about everything. My father was dead, Jamie was dead- I think. Dylan's children are gone, Dylan, I sigh.

I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner and washed my body, I grabbed a nearby towel and wrapped it around me. I then grabbed a smaller towel and used it for my hair.

I quietly attempted to open the door and tiptoe out, I saw that Dylan was no longer in bed.
Must be down stairs to make breakfast, I thought.

"I am in love with you." A voice whispered from behind. Knowing who it already was I blushed slightly as I was only in a towel, his hands slowly touched my shoulders to my back to my hips.

I shuddered under his touch, but it felt amazing. I was no longer afraid, I wanted him, I needed him.

As my back was facing him I had no idea what was to happen, he carefully squeezed my sides as his chest was now against my back.

"I want to do very bad things to you." He whispered into my ear. I gasped lightly.

He started to kiss my shoulder then onto my neck leaving trails behind, a small moan slipped my lips without my permission.

I heard him chuckle lightly, " You don't have to do anything you know" he said in between kisses, "I know" I breathed, lifting my head up to give him more access to my neck.

He had picked me up bridal style and placed me on the bed. "You're so beautiful." He whispered to my ear.

He was On top of me in only his boxers, where as I'm just in a towel. I blushed, covering my face with my hands.

"Don't ever feel embarrassed around me," his voice was husky from when he woke up not too long ago.

I nodded, "Can I?" He asked implying to unravel the towel wrapped around me, I slowly nodded preparing for him to run away from me, to call me a freak, but nothing.

I heard him suck a sharp breath in, and sighed deeply. "Who did this to you..?" Tears started to fill my eyes as he looked at the scars left on my stomach caused by my father whenever I didn't obey him. Your body belongs to me, no one else.

"You are still beautiful, this doesn't make me think less of you." His fingers wiped away the tears that fell down my face and stroked my cheek gently.

"I can make the scars disappear for you, but only by your choice." He said.

I pushed him onto his back and now I was on top of him, as I caught him off guard I did something I didn't think I'd have the confidence to do, I kissed him.

After I kissed him I moved back suddenly, realising what I had just done.

"I can't do this.." I whispered to myself.
But you want to. My sub-conscience said.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry if I'm rushing." Dylan replied sitting up.
"Yes I'm fine, and no not at all." I smiled.

"I should go and make breakfast." I said, getting off the bed and wrapping my towel around me.

"But I have my breakfast right here.."Dylan whispers to my ear, making me shiver.

"Dylan.." I whispered, lifting my right hand to pull on his hair.

"I want you Maddy, I need you. Tell me you feel the same.." He said in-between kisses on my neck. Surely to leave a mark behind.