Chapter 7: The Return.

I woke up once again, I was in the same room as this morning, where I first met Fallon and Spencer. I thought to myself - I need to stop doing this. To stop falling asleep, fainting or whatever. I need to put an end to it. I need to change, and I need to change now.-

Without any care I got out of bed, trying my hardest to ignore the pain that's coming from my side. I went downstairs and headed straight for the front door. I can't keep doing this, its not fair on Dylan, for anyone. Then I thought. Life isn't fair.

As I walked out of the front door, I headed straight towards home.

I then realised I couldn't go back to my house as I didn't know where about it was or what it looked like, but I knew the address. So I looked in local shops and asked if they had any idea where it could be, in return I would either get weird looks or get shoved out.

As I was close to giving up, a boy around my age headed my way. He asked politely if I needed any assistance, as a response I nodded and asked if he knew where my house was by giving him my address. Thankfully he knew exactly where it was and led the way.

After an hour or two we finally arrived at my house. The house was black, old and worn down. It looked like a small slaughterhouse, basically it was one. For me. As I then took in the fact that this so called 'house' was mine, I then turned to thank the boy who brought me here. When I saw his face, his facial expression was different. His mouth was open and he looked shocked and worried. After a few moments he asked if I was the girl who was abused for nearly her whole life, I sadly looked down and nodded.

I was nervous and confused on how he knew this, but as he somehow read my mind, he told me that I was on the news and that there was a search party at my house to find any evidence that was held against me.

Taken by suprise, the boy gave me a hug and told me that even though he had just met me, he would be here for me and if I needed anything he's there. He seemed to be my bestfriend already. Huh, I have a friend/bestfriend.