Chapter5: Brothers.

Fallon then snapped me out of my thoughts as she spoke. She had asked me when her brother would come home, I was quite confused about what she means by coming home. I told her that I wasn't sure but he will come home at some point.

Fallon started talking to me, more about her brother. About how proud she is for that he's in the army protecting our country. At one point I had a tear in my eye as she kept saying all the achievements he had done, all the badges and certificates he had worked for. Meeting Prince William and Prince Charles, was the best day of his life.

I then changed the subject, only to advoid her from crying as her voice would break every now and then. So I asked her what she would like for christmas as it was only a couple of weeks away. She replied saying that she would like the latest Barbie Dreamhouse and for all the soliders to come home for christmas.

Even though she's 6, Fallon inspires me. She's very good at her speech and very good at her choice of words. I knew that when she does her GCSEs she will pass her speaking and listening exam.

I suddenly heard some shouting, but playful shouting. I went downstairs to find out what it was all about. I followed the sound of their shouts, which led me to a huge room. I saw four punching bags, one for each corner. I then saw some weights, big ones for Dylan and small one's I presumed was for Spencer.

In the middle of the room was a boxing ring, with Dylan and Spencer in side it. I noticed that Spencer had quick reflex moves, so did Dylan. They both took turns in punching and ducking, they reacted so quickly that it was a blur to my eyes.

Dylan then stopped to have a look at me, but then received a blow to his stomach. He fell to the floor rolling about holding onto his stomach. I quickly rushed towards him, to comfort him. Which wasn't working, I had helped him to the kitchen and sat him onto a chair. I rushed to the freezer to find a bag of peas or a bag of ice to help ease the pain.

After 5 minutes I finally found some ice and carefully placed it onto where Dylan was hit. After around half an hour I then checked his stomach to see if there was to be any bruising, thamkfully it was only going to be a little one. I noticed something, where was Spencer?

Worried of where he could be I searched around the house for him, I looked in his bedroom. But only Fallon was to be seen. I then looked in the bathroom, no signs of life. Thirdly looked in the bedroom I stayed in, nothing. Where could he be? I thought to myself.

As i went into Dylans bedroom, I heard muffled crying it was coming from on Dylans bed under his covers. It was Spencer but he was crying, why?