Chapter 10: Breakfast.

I was woken up by the smell bacon, egg and beans on toast, it smelt glorious, as I sat up I let my eyes adjust a little, and I noticed that beside me was where the smell came from, an English breakfast along with a glass of orange and a glass of cold milk.

Jamie must of done this, I thought it was really sweet of him to do that.

After a few moments of eating my breakfast and drank the last sip of my milk, I climbed out of bed only to find a trail of red petals leading out of the door, I thought this was incredibly sweet of him to do this, so I followed them. They led into a small wooden living room, the colour of the walls, floor and furniture was magnificent.

I searched for Jamie but he was nowhere to be seen, I called out for him but there was no reply. Where can he be? I thought to myself. I left the room in search to find Jamie wherever he was, everywhere I looked he was nowhere to be seen, I felt frightened so I quickly went to the room I stayed in to discover Jamie was laying there, lifeless.

I screamed as loud as my lungs could take me, who would of done this? Why? What did he do to die? No!

The closer I got the worse the damaged body looked, I cried in anger and sat beside the bed, kneeling on the floor laying my head and arms against his chest not caring about the blood that stained his white shirt.

Minutes went by.. 5 minutes then 10, I finally decided I couldn't take this anymore, everywhere I went I caused pain and death. I got up and headed for the door, I jumped slightly as I heard a murmuring noise from behind, I turned, I stood there in shock. I couldn't move it was as if I was paralysed. Jamie's body was gone. The bed was made as if nothing had happened, no blood marks, no creases, nothing.

I closed my eyes hard, hoping my eyes were playing a sick trick on me, that none of this was happening, that Jamie was still alive. I opened them once again and there he was, a body, but this time it wasn't on the bed. He was standing there, right in front of me. Alive, but this wasn't Jamie , I pray that he is alive somewhere. But this body that stood right in front of me now..
Was my father.