Chapter 6: Why?

He was crying, but I wasnt sure why. He was under the covers so I couldn't hear much. I quietly walked towards him, not wanting him to cry. I then sat beside him reassuring him that everything will be okay. I looked at the time and noticed that it had been 4-5 hours since the accident. He was gone all this time, I was unsure why he wasn't by his fathers side while I was helping him.

After he had calmed down he pulled the covers away and gave me the tightest hug. I wasn't sure if I was to ask what was wrong, but I felt that it wasn't my place say.

When he came out of the covers I had noticed that he had some bruising on his arms and legs. I knew imediantly that something had happened to him, but what or who was causing him to be like this..

Again I had many questions flooding my mind- who had done this to him, why was he like this, what has he done to be treated like that?- I was starting to get extremely worried about him even though I've only met him this morning.

After a few moments of silent hugging, he released me and walked out of the room. My eyes looked around the room remembering every little detail I could see, this room was breath-taking.

It was black and white themed, the bed, floor, walls, furniture was all a mixture of different shades of blacks and whites. This must of costed them a fortune.

After a few moments of thinking how much I love this room I finally decided it was time to leave. I went to the room I had stayed in, then I realised I don't have anything anymore. It was all still at my house. No matter how much I don't want to go back, I knew it was to be done. As I reached to the stairs I suddenly had a flashback.

- "No one loves you. You shouldn't even exist you disgusting child. Im surprised I even let you live this long. If I could I would of ended your life by now. But i didn't as i thought plans for you. For money." my dad says with a wicked smirk on his face. My mum walk in the room, with blood pouring out of her arms, from where she had injected drugs into herself. Her dark bloodshot eyes then stared at me, as if she was staring at my very soul. With one look at the two people in front of me, they both shared a devious smile and slowly..very slowly...walked towards me with their blooded hands reaching out for me. -

I screamed and screamed and screamed. I fell to the floor crying and panting. What was I supposed to do? I will never have a normal, happy, peaceful life.