Chapter 9: The Cabin In The Woods.

So me and Jamie have been walking for around two hours now, it was dark and cold, I wasn't sure where I was now but I just kept behind Jamie.

After a while Jamie then went of course and headed straight for the forest beside us, confused and cold I had no choice but to follow behind.

As we got deeper into the woods I felt as if the trees where growing taller and they were peering over me as I go.

I heard twigs snapping under my feet and in the background, I heard leaves moving from the breeze, I felt very uncomfortable, breaking the eerie silence Jamie told me we were here, I was confused I couldn't see anything apart from trees that surrounded me.

I saw Jamie go behind a couple of trees and he was gone, I was frightened and called out for his name, no reply, I called for him again, still no reply, I started panicking and went behind the trees and froze.

In front of me was a cabin, it was beautiful, there was Jamie, he was sitting on the porch waiting for me, I couldn't believe my eyes, -did he make this? Was this given to him?- the landscape in the background was breathtaking, it was a cabin in the woods.

As I got closer everything became a lot clear to see, everything was in the right place, also it looks quite old but still, Jamie must of took great care of it.

I then went inside and Jamie had explained to me that his grandfather had made this for him when Jamie was a baby, after he had finished telling me the story he then took me to bed and left me to sleep.

I couldn't sleep till 1am I heard Jamie open the door so I panicked and pretended that I was asleep, I could hear his footsteps getting closer to me, he was so close I could feel his icy breath brush onto my face, I could feel his body hear radiate off him, onto me.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips, he still thought I was asleep and told me that he had feelings for me and that he wanted to protect me till the day he dies, he then got up and walked away. I opened my eyes ever so slightly and and saw him face me at the door and said Goodnight Princess.