Chapter : 84 : Advances By Leaps And Bounds

+Check out the other novel by clicking my profile.

+My YT Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_o7H0XZmHnnX0UlvGP4Yg ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming )

+My P'atreon: ( https://www.P'atreon.com/Sokdavid )

+My Facebook Page : ( https://www.facebook.com/P.S.David123/ ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming on Facebook )

If you want to read more chapters, some are on my P'atreon.

-----------

Thank You, Leah Jeffers, and DetectiveJones, For Becoming A Member.

-----------

In front of the royal tomb gate, Elizabeth took out the white token and opened the gate again. This time, the preparations were made, so she could go right in. Two hundred scientists were standing behind her and everyone looked excited.

Why two hundred? Because these scientists were the first to be screened out and they were trustworthy. The loyalty of the other two hundred was yet to be tested.

Elizabeth took the lead and stepped in while the group of scientists followed carefully. As compared to the Astra Militarum that guarded the tomb, these scientists knew much more. According to the rumors left by the three institutes, people from there once followed the god to fight, using their wisdom and technology. Under the guidance of the gods, they defeated alien races one after another.

But this rumor was becoming less and less believed over time. As scientists, it was also easy to convince them of one thing, which was to get the evidence. This rumor was nothing except for the few words and less obvious records in some books. It only came by words from generation to generation, so there was no evidence.

The passageway was spacious, but even though there were so many people, none of them dared to make a sound. Only the sound of footsteps resounded clearly in the passageway.

After walking for a while, their eyes opened up as a wide hall appeared in front of them. When Elizabeth and the 200 scientists saw the scene in this hall, there was a shocked look on their faces. They saw that there were transparent crystal coffins.

Inside the crystal coffins, there were the corpses of people. These people were very tall and in addition to people, there were other unknown creatures. Some of them had very strange shapes, for example, a very creepy-looking creature, a creature that looked like a large dwarf, or a tall beast covered with thick fur all over its body, with a pair of sharp fangs in its mouth, like a lion.

This scene had completely overturned their understanding and they couldn't believe their own eyes.

"Is this... the alien race that my ancestors followed the Father and killed back then?" Elizabeth was prepared, so after a brief shock, she vaguely guessed the truth.

Snap-!

A sound was heard, and Elizabeth turned her head to look. A very old white-haired scientist was excited as he knelt. Tears continued to flow from the sockets of his eyes and they dripped onto the ground along with the wrinkles.

"Teacher." This white-haired scientist looked at the creature in the crystal coffin in front of him and trembled, "Did you see it? What you guessed is true. That year, our group indeed followed the god and beheaded many alien races. This is the best evidence."

It was not just this old man with white hair, many older scientists were all very excited and their hands were trembling. Many young scientists were also all shocked and excited. Even if some of them didn't believe the rumors, this scene in front of them was enough to dispel any doubts because none of these creatures existed in this world.