Chapter : 79 : A New Wisdom Civilization Was Born

+Check out the other novel by clicking my profile.

+My YT Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_o7H0XZmHnnX0UlvGP4Yg ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming )

+My P'atreon: ( https://www.P'atreon.com/Sokdavid )

+My Facebook Page : ( https://www.facebook.com/P.S.David123/ ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming on Facebook )

If you want to read more chapters, some are on my P'atreon.

-----------

On the second continent and the first continent where the Imperium was located, the environmental gap was huge. It was far different, thus, many new and exotic species were born. As the area of Greater Terra became larger, it also gradually showed its unique talent.

At first, the evolution of Greater Terra was almost the same as that of Earth in his previous life, but by the end of the day, it was getting more and more different. One could say that Earth in his previous life was a planet of mediocre talent, so the birth of the species was relatively common.

On the second continent, even without the Godzilla that Sebastian threw in, there was still a large number of uncommon species.

In the beginning, Sebastian realized that a new species of intelligent life might arise here. As a result, the First Continent was undergoing an extremely fierce battle for the world while on the second continent's side, a new intelligent species was officially born unsurprisingly.

Just like human beings, they were not generated out of thin air. It evolved from a primitive creature of some kind, step by step. For this intelligent species, the most primitive comes from a marine creature similar to the Sea Angel. Due to the extreme similarity, Sebastian directly named it the Sea Angel.

Sea Angel live in the middle of the ocean, so their whole body is transparent as they wander in the water. Their transparent body had a red digestive part that looked like a red heart. The orange part of the upper body was part of reproduction and digestion. Wing-like attachments on the body evolved from feet, allowing it to swim in the marine environment.

Sea Angel were bisexual creatures, so both males and females had different sexual organs. In the process of giving birth to the next generation, the two Sea Angels would stay together and then fertilize each other's eggs in each other's bodies. After some time, a small Sea Angel would be born.

Sea Angel has a long history. A long time ago, they lived in the deep sea. With the increase in the size of Greater Terra and the change in the environment, Sea Angels also began to evolve slowly and it gradually evolved toward the next form. It was like the transformation of an ancient ape into an ape-man.

This next form was Ice Jellyfish. It was not really a jellyfish but because of the many similarities with jellyfish, Sebastian directly gave it this name. The Ice Jellyfish had evolved new characteristics on the basis of retaining many characteristics of the Sea Angel.

Normally, the Ice Jellyfish were like any other creature, it developed and lived in the normal way. It could also be born, grow old and die in the traditional way but when they suffer from starvation, physical damage, or other sudden crises, it takes a more unique approach.

Ice Jellyfish could transform themselves into droplet-like cysts. From this cyst, it continued to develop into the primitive life form and then it could grow again into hundreds of adult Ice Jellyfish.

In a sense, it could be said to be immortality but it was not really immortality. In fact, it was transformed into a new life, it was like a human cell dividing into countless individuals. The real reason for the transformation was a huge pressure to survive.