Chapter : 80.2 : Sebastian's Re-Intervention

+Check out the other novel by clicking my profile.

+My YT Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_o7H0XZmHnnX0UlvGP4Yg ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming )

+My P'atreon: ( https://www.P'atreon.com/Sokdavid )

+My Facebook Page : ( https://www.facebook.com/P.S.David123/ ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming on Facebook )

If you want to read more chapters, some are on my P'atreon.

-----------

"Mother, am I going to marry Dong Kendall, the son of Captain Max?" Elizabeth summoned up the courage to ask.

Elizabeth's mother was slightly taken aback, then she laughed and said, "Who told you that?"

"Isn't that so?" Elizabeth looked at her mother, with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Yes." Her mother didn't notice the sadness in Elizabeth's eyes and smiled, saying, "This is a good thing."

Elizabeth continued to ask, "But I heard that he is a sick man."

Her mother reassured her, "That's all nonsense from outsiders. Captain Max's son is just weak. Nowadays, with medical conditions so advanced, what disease can't be cured? You don't need to worry."

But Elizabeth's heart had gradually sunk to the bottom of the sea.

The next day, Elizabeth continued with her lessons. She began to ask her teachers and siblings, and the answers she received were the same. Everyone was congratulating her for marrying the son of the powerful Captain Max, that famous sickly man.

The smile gradually disappeared from Elizabeth's face. Although she kept reading books every day and still liked to go to the Stargazing Tower to look at the stars through the telescope once in a while, she would also feel bewildered.

One day, after finishing her classes, she went to the Stargazing Tower. The palace maids did not dare to come up now because Elizabeth had thrown a few tantrums. They had to stay downstairs and wait. Not only were there very few people in the Stargazing Tower, but it was also in disrepair.

There were orbs like stars hanging and it was the masterpiece of an astronomer from Bruno's era, but after all this time, these orbs were old and an orb fell off. It fell towards Elizabeth's head. If nothing happened, this orb would have directly hit Elizabeth, and this princess would have died on the spot.

Observing this, Sebastian finally made a move. He shook a trace of air, causing the trajectory of the orb's fall to deviate slightly, avoiding Elizabeth. With a thud, the large round orb landed on the floor. A dull sound rang out, startling Elizabeth.

Elizabeth turned her head and saw that one of the orbs above her head had fallen off. Fortunately, Elizabeth patted herself, just wanting to breathe a sigh of relief. Suddenly, she realized something was wrong. She lifted her head and looked at the place where the falling orb had been hanging above her. It was right above her head. When the orb fell, shouldn't it have just hit her? But why didn't it? Instead, it went to the side.

The more she looked at it, the stranger Elizabeth felt. A strong curiosity arose in her heart, so she started carrying tools such as ladders, rulers, and ropes and measured the position and height of the sphere. Air resistance and wind were also added to her calculations. The more Elizabeth calculated, the more puzzled she became.

How did that work? The position where the orb fell couldn't be next to her, right? Could it be that the theory in the book was wrong? Didn't the falling object follow free-fall motion? There was deep confusion in Elizabeth's eyes. She put that result aside and moved the ladder once again, ready to test it again.

"No need to measure it; I just made the orb's trajectory deviate," A line suddenly appeared in the air.

Elizabeth was startled, the ruler in her hand was thrown out. As an atheist, she never believed in ghosts and gods. This scene simply turned Elizabeth's worldview upside down, but she was mentally strong.

After a while, she carefully asked, "You... who are you?"

"Do you know the legend of your ancestors, Hayden and Kai?" Sebastian displayed the text to ask a question.

"The two ancestors?" Elizabeth was slightly stunned.

She had certainly read about Hayden and Kai. In addition, she also took Kai as a role model. Inside the palace, she had read almost all of the books regarding Kai. In an instant, she thought a lot. Elizabeth was so smart, so she immediately linked to some of the legends of Kai.

In the end, she said nervously, "You... are you the God Emperor?"

Of the legends left by Kai, the most famous was about the guidance of the God-Emperor and fighting alongside the gods. Many people believed at first, but over time, most thought that this was just a legend created to glorify Kai. In this world, how can there be any gods?

"You can call me Father." Sebastian displayed the text and said.

"Father?" Elizabeth pondered the word for a moment and then bowed down, saying, "Thank you, Father, for your help just now."

"I used to teach Hayden, Kai, and Bruno," Sebastian continued to display the text and said. "Now, you are the fourth. Are you willing?"

Hearing this, Elizabeth's eyes widened. It was a great secret and it turned out that those legends were true. Several of the Imperium's ancestors were indeed once taught by the gods.

"Yes." Elizabeth was incredibly smart.

She bowed down directly without any hesitation. At the same time, there was a surge of excitement in her heart. It seemed that she wanted to be the same as her ancestors and be able to communicate with the God Emperor.