Chapter : 90.1 : Ten Years of Evolution

+Check out the other novel by clicking my profile.

+My YT Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_o7H0XZmHnnX0UlvGP4Yg ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming )

+My P'atreon: ( https://www.P'atreon.com/Sokdavid )

+My Facebook Page : ( https://www.facebook.com/P.S.David123/ ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming on Facebook )

If you want to read more chapters, some are on my P'atreon.

-----------

Thank You, Seralp Sari, For Becoming A Member. May The Emperor Protect.

-----------

Seeing this beautiful and excessive young girl and the group of Guardsmen behind her, many people talked about it.

Elizabeth had been back when she was sixteen. Every year, it was only on New Year's Eve that she would take a trip back to the palace, and every time, she stayed for a few days and then left. There was not much interaction with people outside at all. Therefore, for a while, no one recognized her.

"Who is this young girl?"

The prince glanced at Elizabeth, feeling a little familiar, and frowned slightly. Although they were half-siblings, Prince Ernst had only seen Elizabeth when she was a child, so he didn't remember much.

"I don't know." Blanchette had never seen Elizabeth, so he could only look around and then shook his head.

Li Er's eyes lit up and asked Millard beside him, "Who is this woman?"

Millard also frowned slightly. He pinched his fingers, but he couldn't figure it out.

"She's Princess Elizabeth." Suddenly, someone next to him spoke up. Li Er turned his head to look. It was discovered that he was the son of a certain family.

"Princess Elizabeth?"

"Princess Elizabeth, who is said to be very beautiful in the palace?"

"The princess who was almost married to the sick consumptive son of Captain Max in the past?"

The chatter rang out sparsely and the memory of the world was still there. He finally had some impression of Elizabeth.

"But what is this Princess Elizabeth doing here?" Both Li Er and Prince Ernst didn't understand and didn't take it seriously. They were waiting for the opening of Kirlow Valley.

Kirlow Valley had a small wooden door, but there was no mechanism and no one dared to break in, so everyone was waiting outside.

Inside the Kirlow Valley, in front of a straw house, two middle-aged men were standing at that time. Simon Behringer and Myron Sorge, whom the crowd outside had been waiting so hard for.

"Brother, where do you decide to go?" Simon asked.

The two men were still a little confused in their minds. Just a few days ago, they were ordered by their master to leave the valley today, so there was no mental preparation at all.

Sorge smiled faintly and said, "Nowadays, in this Imperium, the masters are rising, and the situation is complicated. What does the brother think about it?"

"It's hard to say." Simon shook his head and said, "In every region, every hero has the potential to become a dragon, and it is possible for anyone to conquer the world."

"I would like to hear more about it," Sorge laughed.

This was a frequent topic of conversation between the two was the Great Forces of the World.