Chapter : 91 : The Principal Comes to the Door

+Check out the other novel by clicking my profile.

+My YT Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_o7H0XZmHnnX0UlvGP4Yg ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming )

+My P'atreon: ( https://www.P'atreon.com/Sokdavid )

+My Facebook Page : ( https://www.facebook.com/P.S.David123/ ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming on Facebook )

If you want to read more chapters, some are on my P'atreon.

-----------

Thank You, Seralp Sari, For Becoming A Member. May The Emperor Protect.

-----------

For decades, there were not just the two big guys on the second continent, the giant eel and Godzilla, several kinds of creatures got the red flower in that incident. Earlier, the huge Tyrant Bear that the Water Droplet Humans saw was one of them. However, this huge figure who suddenly appeared was not a creature that devoured the red flower.

When the six Godzillas attacked the giant eel with full force, just as they were about to kill their father's enemy, this huge figure suddenly dashed out from the jungle and pounced on the nearest Godzilla. This Godzilla was completely defenseless and it was bitten in the neck by this huge creature that suddenly appeared.

It was a lizard-like creature but with an extremely ugly head.

Sebastian looked at the unknown creature with sharp teeth in its mouth, for a few moments and named this creature, Skeleton Crawlers! Skeleton Crawlers were not surface creatures; instead, they came from a deep tunnel in the second continent.

They were usually living deep underground and after countless years of developing, they crawled out. A horrible creature like the Skeleton Crawler was born.

The Skeleton Crawler bit this Godzilla, so this Godzilla took a serious hit and fell heavily to the ground. It took a long time to get up, but the Godzilla's powerful physical qualities kept it from dying outright.

After finishing this Godzilla, the Skeleton Crawler continued to move and rushed towards the other Godzilla. At this time, the other five Godzillas had already reacted, they abandoned the siege of the giant eel and stared warily at this ugly creature of unknown origin.

The Skeleton Crawler and the giant eel stood side by side and both of them had a tacit understanding of each other, so they faced off against the five Godzillas.

The Godzillas of this time were not fully evolved, so they were not a match for the Skeleton Crawler and giant eel. After the two sides confronted each other for half a day, the five Godzillas gave up.

This giant eel had grown old and it was not far from death, so it was not worth it for them to take revenge with their lives. Not to mention, another sibling was lying there with serious injuries and in need of attention. Five Godzillas roared, took the seriously injured brother, and left.

Shortly after the five Godzillas left, in the nearby jungle, another huge figure appeared. It was just that this figure did not show up. It seemed to want to ambush, so it could sit back and reap the benefits. Unfortunately, the two sides didn't fight.

The Skeleton Crawler revealed its true face at this point and it charged at the giant eel who was already injured plus old age. The giant eel was no match for it, so after fierce resistance, the giant eel was killed by the Skeleton Crawler.

The Skeleton Crawler stepped on the corpse of the giant eel and looked up at the sky. It seemed that it was announced to be a new king to all the creatures on that land.

After this battle, on the second continent, the era of the giant eel was over and the Skeleton Crawler became the new ruler. The five Godzillas seemed to have inherited the inactivity of Cimon, they were not interested in this kind of struggle.