Chapter : 88.2 : The First Battle of The New Astra Militarum

+Check out the other novel by clicking my profile.

+My YT Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_o7H0XZmHnnX0UlvGP4Yg ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming )

+My P'atreon: ( https://www.P'atreon.com/Sokdavid )

+My Facebook Page : ( https://www.facebook.com/P.S.David123/ ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming on Facebook )

If you want to read more chapters, some are on my P'atreon.

-----------

Thank You, ChaosUntold, and Brandon Hunt, For Becoming A Member.

-----------

It had two floors and there were several figures in fancy clothes sitting there. Everyone here was very familiar with the three of them. It was the magistrate of this county and the patriarchs of the two largest local clans, and someone from the Fujimori family was sitting across from them. Their purpose was also very shady and obvious.

For this Starfall Iron mine, closest to the capital, the Byrum family seemed to be in a position to win. After the Byrum family came to settle down, the three gathered at the county magistrate's house and secret discussions took place.

"What should we do now?"

"What else can I do? Just like before, delay it. The situation is so complicated now that the land of the capital may one day change its owner again."

"But the Byrum family is very powerful, I'm afraid it's not easy to delay..."

"What are you afraid of? Wasn't the former Captain Max more powerful and still didn't dare to lay a hand on us?"

"Hmph, we have a thousand firearms and the most advanced firearms. No matter how upset the Byrum family is, how dare they touch a single hair of ours?"

"At this time, don't look at the Byrum family's strength, they won't take it lightly."

"Humph, we are sitting on the Starfall Iron Mine, as long as we have enough time, maybe in the future, we can still interfere with the situation in the capital, how can we surrender to others?"

After some discussion, the three of them were relieved.

Starfall Iron's income in recent years was used by these three to form a firearms unit of a thousand men to have the confidence to reject others. What they didn't know was their conversation was all overheard by a person outside, and it reached Cross who was nearby.

This person was not the inheritor of the token but a former Guardsman of the mausoleum. As he couldn't stand the life of the guards of the royal tombs, he ran here to make a living.

"Just as I expected, these old guys are quite bold." Cross sneered.

Followed by, he turned around to look behind at the 1,000 army. Since the era of Kai, this was the first operation of the Astra Militarum and the target was exactly that Starfall Iron Iron Mine. There was no doubt about the importance of Starfall Iron.

Currently, the most important expense of the Astra Militarum was the purchase of the Starfall Iron. Many forces were naturally not stupid as the importance of Starfall Iron was realized very early.

As the situation in the world became more and more complicated, the selling price of Greater Terra meteorite iron was getting higher and higher and the consumption of Starfall Iron by the Astra Militarum was very large, so it was not possible to keep buying.

This nearest Starfall Iron mine was the immediate need of the Astra Militarum, so Cross personally led the team to come here.

"It's been over a hundred years." Cross was filled with emotion when he saw the tall and straight stature of the Astra Militarum, "In those days, the Astra Militarum was the top army in the Imperium. An existence that followed the god to kill the alien races, and now, we finally have a chance to regain our glory."

A sharp light flashed in the eyes of Cross. Over the years, since seeing Elizabeth open the gate of the royal tomb, Cross has been working hard to train the Astra Militarum. Today, the Astra Militarum was different compared to the army when Elizabeth arrived there.

In this operation, a research group also followed them to the field for observation to see how practical were the various firearms on the battlefield.

***

At dawn, a guardsman standing guard at the Starfall Iron Mine suddenly noticed that something seemed to be shaking slightly not far away.

He picked up the binoculars and took a careful look. With a big surprise, he immediately sounded the alarm.

"We've been discovered, so we'll have to attack by force." Seeing this scene, Cross shook his head somewhat helplessly.

This Starfall Iron mine was too important, therefore, he didn't know how many sentries had been set up in the open and the dark. It took a long time to travel within 500 meters and they were still discovered.

Hearing the piercing siren, the people inside immediately climbed out of the tent, each with a firearm in hand. Within the county, the three magistrates were also shocked. They got dressed quickly and came with the people and horses at the fastest speed.

"Good for you." Looking at these people with a fairly neat formation, the corners of Cross's mouth cracked into a smile and said, "Then let's fight head-on and let the world know that the Astra Militarum is not just the mausoleum guards who eat and wait for their death."