19. dancing with fire

Authors pov

the candles light decorated the whole set , the people gathered around there stood on their heels their steps elegantly moved on the hard surface of the stage , couples were dancing as their body moved along , the whole sceneraio looked attractive and beautiful .

she delibrately looked forward to the dancing couples ,the way their hands moved along as they cup their shoulders and waists . the bali looked more beautiful when she entered into the hall . couples cant but to afford their eyes towards the lady who sat on the chair with croseed legs over her as her hands folded against her chest . her brown doe eyes constantly moved among the mooving dolls , her long red dress shined in the dim lights as her black smooth hair attracted the guests . she was attractive and bold .

A man in well build up chest and abs with brown hair , with his perfect jawline entered into the hall , while tickling his black shoes on the floor , his gaze stronlgly peirced through her ,one and only y/n , the way she smile , the way her cheeks squished , the way her doe eyes shined.like amour in the moonlight . he walked to her and sat on his knees as his deep husky voice held out as the dimple smile welcomed the innocent lady's attention .

" can i have pleasure to dance with you , milady ?" His voice came out like a authoritive and dominance , as her brown eyes immediately looked at the 20's handsome man on his knees , shoving his hand forward to accept . her eyes enlarged as a sudden smile formed on her red lips , she stood on her black heels as the man too stood , her hand automatically moved on his , as he gently smiled at her before taking her hand on his .

" joon ?"

She called him as he looked at her , she smiled at him as a tears of happiness filled in her weary orbs , she looked more beautiful , but she cant able to notice it . his lips turned a smile , as he claimed her hands and took her to the stage where all the couples were dancing . his steady steps moved as she follows him .

a admiration and excitement filled in her eyes

he stood on the stage as y/n came beside him , his arms collided with her slim waist , as his other rotated his fingers to catch her fingers . " shall we ?" He asked as she smiled at him , he made her hands cup his shoulders as other already set by him . namjoon moved his steps as she does . he eye contacted her , as she too contact her eyes with his .

" how are you ?" He asked her , as they both return back from the stage , her eyes wooged up and down as she pull her gown down as her legs touch the ground from stairs , " yes ---i am fine " her voice sluutered between as she hooked up herself from hiding the miserable hell , " oh i did felt very happy to meet you after soo many years , it nearly 5yrs right ?" Namjoon shooked his head as y/n nod her head , " may be , but i really missed you all " she echoed , " yaah mina and hoseok were busy though they cant able to attend my bali " he whispered , " hmm" she hummed at him , " but i guess we are not any longer to be seperate , we met here at certain point huh ?" He chuckled as y/n nod her head , " its a pleasant surprise for me , " she giggled as she was hugged in the muscular arms of his .

" it really a honorific that night when you left me " he gritted as he hugged her again but in force , making her to smile , " i am really sorry joon , i ended up our meet " she hugged him back .

but a two dark , blank eyes watch them with gritting teeth , he clenched his jaw , his knuckles became white as he fisted his palm , he quickly stomped towards them , and hit namjoon by his knuckles making him to halt in his steps as his.lips bleed a little . " what the fuck are you doing with her ?" Jungkook griited , as his eyes flamed his inner demons . " jungkook---" here comes the lady of act , miss lia , her eyes were pluffed as if she cried , her red lips smudged a little , her dress sanked down as her cleavage viewed barely out . her steps halted as he again hit the older making him bite his lips , clench his jaw .