Chapter 48

It's early one morning, just a couple of weeks later, and the soft light of dawn filters through the curtains, casting a pale glow over the room. The three of you lie tangled in the sheets, warm and close.

Lucius's body presses against your back, his arm wrapped around your waist, his hand resting just below your navel, while Severus is in front of you, his fingers tracing slow, lazy circles on your thigh. You feel both of them stirring, their bodies hard against you, their intent unmistakable.

You shift slightly, still aching from the night before, the soreness in your muscles a lingering reminder of how thoroughly they took you. You let out a soft groan, more from fatigue than anything else, and gently push their hands away.

"I can't," you murmur, your voice husky with sleep, though there's a teasing lilt to it. "I'm still aching from last night."

Lucius lets out a low chuckle against your neck, his breath hot on your skin. "That's never stopped you before," he murmurs, his lips brushing the shell of your ear as his fingers trace lower, skimming just above the waistband of your tiny shorts.

Severus's hand on your thigh tightens, his grip possessive, as he watches you with that dark, piercing gaze. "Are you sure about that?" he asks, his voice a smooth, low purr as his fingers dip closer to the edge of your shorts.

You laugh softly and slip out of their grasp, rising from the bed, your legs still unsteady from the intensity of the previous night. "You two can have some alone time," you say with a playful smirk, glancing back at them. "I'll go get the kids up."

They exchange a glance, their disappointment palpable but quickly replaced by something else—a shared understanding that this moment is theirs to enjoy. Lucius raises an eyebrow at you, a smirk playing on his lips. Severus doesn't need to say anything, his intense gaze says it all.

As you leave the room, heading upstairs to check on the children, you hear the rustling of sheets behind you, followed by the soft sound of the bathroom door closing and the shower turning on. You smile to yourself, knowing exactly what's happening behind that door.

In the shower, steam quickly fills the small space, clinging to the air as the water cascades over their bodies. Severus is the first to move, his hands sliding over Lucius's chest, the water slicking his skin as his fingers explore, tracing the hard lines of muscle beneath. His touch is firm, confident, and possessive.

Lucius lets out a low groan as Severus's hands travel lower, his breath hitching when Severus's fingers grip his hips, pulling him closer. Their mouths meet in a heated kiss, lips colliding with a fervor that speaks of years of experience, of knowing exactly what the other likes. The kiss is deep, all teeth and tongue, as their bodies press together under the hot spray of the water.

Severus breaks the kiss, his lips moving to Lucius's neck, trailing wet, open-mouthed kisses along his throat, nipping at the sensitive skin just enough to make Lucius groan. His hands roam lower, sliding down Lucius's slick body, his grip tightening as his nails drag slightly, leaving faint red lines in their wake.

Lucius tilts his head back, giving Severus more access as his hands find Severus's waist, pulling him even closer. The sound of the water hitting the tile is drowned out by their heavy breathing, by the occasional deep groan that escapes one or both of them. Lucius's hands slide down Severus's back, gripping him firmly as he pulls him against him, their hips grinding together under the steady stream of water.

Severus growls softly against Lucius's skin, his lips moving lower, trailing down his chest as his fingers dig into Lucius's hips. He's rough, but there's an underlying tenderness to his movements, a deep-seated connection between them that's always there, just beneath the surface.