Fragile Life - 4

(in Ethan's house)

"Ah i need to give this house a thorough overhaul" although he was tired, he cleaned the house and decullter the waste things.

Suddenly, he fell down, memorising something never happened, his scream felt like his head was going to Burst, his scream contained a lot of pain and a lot struggle, "oh god, this is killing me ahhhhhh ughhh"

He somehow managed to get up and reach the restroom, he bend over the sink, he vomited, blood.
He was terrified "what's this and why this is happening with me"

He pondered deeply and he decided to give his blood test after his sleep.

It was 8 am in the morning when he went to bed..

"Hey, don't leave kill them, hey don't burn them, I love her, take my life, leave her, ahh I will come to take her revenge"

He woke up with vascular rupture, it was a bad dream. Sleeping was a nightmare for him now. He was rattled, devastating, livid, every emotion you can count. He was looking himself in the mirror, he was so outraged on himself that he knocked his arm against the mirror, his arm was badly wounded and bruised.

"Ughh SAVE MEEEE" his scream was so loud, it destroyed the silence spreaded in his house. He got his first aid, he applied dressing. He sprayed some alcohol over the wound and covered it with cotton.

He was so befuddled. He sat down on couch "ugh, what's wrong with me" He clasped his forehead in desepration"

It was 2 pm, his phone rang, "hello, who's this" "Margaret this side, have you had your lunch Ethan?" Ethan groaning "ugh no ma'am, why?" "Son why do you sound like you are in pain"

"Ah nothing ma'am, jus...just fell down over mirror with my hand support" Margaret jestfull scolding "oh dumbo, you should be careful, now come to hospital, I am bringing lunch for Emily, you can share with her"

Ethan smiled "I felt like my mom yelled at me in tease, can I call you mom?" Margaret laughing "Ofcourse you are like my son......"

Ethan was already fatigued, he booked a cab and the reason was his hand, he couldn't drive with injured arm.

(Scene opens in hospital)

Margaret opening the lunch box, Emily curiosily questioned "what's for lunch mom?, why did you bring two plates, for you? Margaret smiling "relax baby girl, someone will share your food with you"

Ethan knocked the door, anyone could tell, Ethan was really nervous, his face was looking clearly lost. Margaret excitedly "come in son, sit beside Emily" Emily shockingly looked at her mother but didn't said anything. Ethan was slowly walking towards Emily, he was very nervous, he sat over the couch, nervously "mom, let her sit comfortably, I will sit over couch"