Love, Pain and Trauma - 5

Emily and Ethan sitting on the couch, silence scattered all over the house, Ethan cast his vision over Emily, his lips parted, his voice as deep as the marine trench, "what happened last night?" Emily's lips trembled, her voice stuttered, her eyes flickered with fear, "no...nothi...nothing love, jus..just wasn't comfortable"

Ethan's gaze locked onto Emily's face, she tried to look away, Ethan's gaze turned towards the window, his lips parted "today priest is coming to find solution for the same nightmares" Emily's lips separated "ha? Priest?" Her eyes swelled with questions, her face changed into the canvas of questions, her face was a map of curiosity. Ethan's eyes gently glided over Emily's face, his lips parted "yes, wait I'll call him, I'll tell you everything later"

Ethan's fingers fluttering over phone's dialing pad "hi father Micheal, I'm Ethan, are you coming today?" His gentle voice questioned. While he was on call, his ears heard knock on his door, as soon as his hands opened the door, his eyes saw father Micheal standing there, a big smile appeared onto Ethan's face, father wrapped his arms around him, his lips opened "god bless you" his voice infused with kindness.

Emily's standing aside, her face a mask of confusion, her eyes furrowed, her feet slowly walked towards Ethan and father, Ethan crossed his hands across Emily, his lips unsealed "father, she's Emily, my love" his lips curved, eyes crinkling as his gaze met with Emily. Father's lips curved, a gentle smile appeared onto his face, his lips revealed blessings "god bless you both"

Ethan's hand guided father Micheal to a soft cushioned chair, a sigh released from father's mouth "ugh thank you son" eyes closed in relief, Ethan smiled, gazed onto Father's serene face.

Father Micheal's voice in authoritative tone, "Son, sit here, Emily come and sit with him" as they both sat down, father's lips parted and commanded "close your eyes" Father's hands touched Ethan and Emily, his lips parted and released holy chants "Lord, give me the power to solve the issue of your servants, Amen" Father's eyes closed, images of their past life flashed in Father's mind. Father's eyes squinted, his eyes narrowed as sweat dropped on the wooden floor, his hands instantly, shockingly left Emily and Ethan, his breath out of control, his stomach working vigorously, his heart racing like hell as someone put it to fire, his face turned into the canvas of sweat.

Emily's eyes narrowed and reflected fear, terror scattered all over the house, clouds hide the sun, darkness scattered all over the place, Ethan's eyes widen, mouth left hung as soon as father's lips parted "you guys have a very heavy karmic relationship bond" Ethan's face resembled a unsolved puzzle, his eyebrows furrowed, raised upwards, his lips parted "what do you mean father?" Father's voice cracked, his voice above whisper, his words carried the Weight of suspense "your love in your past life was incomplete, you guys couldn't marry in past life because of your parents, both side. When you got rebellious, your parents burned you alive, you couldn't complete your love, so in this life you took rebirth, just to take revenge and complete your love, that's why Emily's mom killed her husband, your dad and mom were killed by terrorist" Ethan's eyes widen, swelled with tears, his hands clasped over his forehead, his lips trembled, his voice stuttered, "oh my god, how did you know about my parents and her dad, I never told you about that" father's lips curved, a gentle smiled appeared, his feet helped him got up, his lips parted "god helped me"

Father's lips opened with concern, "Son, listen don't leave each other, you guys had faced a lot for love, don't let it slip again, stay together" his voice deepened, seriousness dripped from his words, "troubles will come to testify your love, but never leave"
Emily's eyes swelled with tears, her face still, his eyes downcast, her lips parted, her words trembled, her tears flooded, "Lord, we faced a lot" Ethan's eyes swelled with tears, his arms moved towards Emily, enveloped Emily in his warmth of love, his lips parted "don't worry love, we will make it"

Father's lips parted, "god bless you" his hands sprinkled holy water on them, his lips unsealed "may god give you strenght to fight"

Father stepped towards the main door, Ethan ran towards the door, his hands glided over the door, opened for father.

Ethan waved at father, his lips opened, "bye father, see you soon"
Father's lips curved, a gentle smile appeared onto Father's face.

Ethan's turned towards Emily, his eyes captured Emily sitting with eyes over the light Blub. Ethan's arms made a shield around her, enveloped her in his arms, Emily's voice cracked "we are never going to leave now, stay with me okay?" Ethan's arms as a protection shield, it got tighter. As his words dripped like honey, his smile as cheerful as the birds are first rain, "I'm never going to leave you Emily, I'll be with you forever"

Emily's phone ringing, it was Margaret, "when are you coming back home Emily" Emily's lips opened, her voice through phone "mom, just after breakfast, Ethan will drop me"

Emily's mouth was close to open to let Ethan know, what her mom said but Ethan's lips opened before hers "yes baby, I got it, i will drop you after breakfast" Emily's lips curved, a teasing voice, messing with Ethan "you're smart doctor"

Ethan's lips curved, a beautiful gentle smile appeared onto his face, as his body became cushion for Emily as he hugged Emily.

(After breakfast, at her house)

Emily's standing in her room, at the window, waving at Ethan. Tears in her eyes as Ethan gave her distance, but her eyes sparkled with the feeling of the pure connection they had, her mind replayed all the memories they had, her cheeks flushed with crimson glow of red, Margaret knocking her door, as her gaze captured Emily lost in her thoughts, her voice cuts through the thoughts of Emily, "Emily what are you thinking" her face canvas of puzzle. Emily's lips parted, her voice cracked "mom I and Ethan got the reason why we had same dreams"

Margaret's face contorted, confusion etched "what do you mean?" Emily's feet walked towards her mom, her hands flew to her shoulders, her lips parted, "mom, a priest came, he found out that Ethan and I, we were lovers in past life, but our parents didn't let us complete our love, when we rebelled, they burned us alive, so now in this life, God sent us to complete our love and to take revenge from parents and that's why my dad was killed by you and Ethan's parents were also killed, they got their karma" Margaret's eyes swelled with tears, her tears dropped with Moroseness, with pain, her eyes squinted, her hands wiping her tears, Emily's lips opened "mom I love Ethan" Margaret smiled, her lips curved, corners lifted and a gentle smile appeared, "I know emy" I support you, Emily's arms covered Margaret's body, infusing love and care to her.

The end

What will happen since they know their past life?? What challenges they had to face?

To know Stay tuned

Love y'all

Please vote if you enjoyed reading this.