Recovery - 4

The silence spreaded its legs over the decorum of the house, it was 12 noon, Margaret voice shattered the silence like a fragile vase "Emily, Mary, lunch is ready" Emily's senses were tantalized by the heavenly fragrance emanating from kitchen, enticing aroma pulled Emily towards the kitchen.

Mary's eyelids relax, her neck rose up as her nose inhales the intoxicating aroma wafting from the kitchen, she sprinted towards kitchen and her eyes met with the exquisitely served food, brown texture, the aromatic mist teasing the taste buds of Mary and Emily, Emily's watering mouth threw some words of appreciation to her mom "mom, you are goddesses of food"

Margaret patted her head, with a teasing voice her lips parted, "Don't sugar-coat, eat now" Emily and Mary smiled, Mary inhaling the aromatic mist emanating from the exquisitely served, mouthwatering food.

Mary's lips opened, words of appreciation started flowing through air to Margaret's ear, "aunt, this art, this masterpiece you've cooked is deliciously appetising" Margaret's smile widen as she heard the review of her food, her tongue got active, lips made some space for words coming out of Margaret's face "thanks kids, I'm more than grateful that you loved my food"

In a flash, a voice came, breaking the silence "what time will Ethan be back?" It was Emily. Mary's suspicious eyes gazed at her, her teasing smile, "why Emily, what's the secret?" Margaret and Mary couldn't hold back their laughter, Emily's face warmed with love as her cheeks flushed with crimson glow, her voice cuts through the chuckles and replied to the questions "I am just asking, he's interesting" she left smilingly, her feet navigated her towards her room, her walk showed how nervous she was, the way her lips curved, her eyes tried to run away from everyone, her eyes heavy with the longing to see Ethan's beautiful face, her lips worrying to flutter for to talk to Ethan, her ears yearning to hear his voice.

(Mary and Margaret at the dining table)

Mary's lips curiously questioned "aunt, do you think Emily's in love with doctor?" Margaret eyes sparkled like never, her eyes gazing up above the sky, thanking God, her lips shattered Mary's question "I'm glad if she is" Margaret's cheeks warmed with the proud, her lips beautifully curved and gave her a exquisite smile

Margaret's soul shone brighter as memories of Ethan's gentle care,
Gentle memories of promises, his soothing words, his bright eyes carrying love, his pure soul, his never ending love for Emily, his words when he said "I like you Emily, his voice when he say mom, my beloved son, visited her mind.

Mary's bright eyes lost in her own thoughts, her hands placed under chins, mouth slightly opened, her gazed was paused over the sky outside the kitchen.
Her eyes longing for a long loving hug, tears dragged to her cheeks, born in her eyes, died over her lips, Margaret's fingers snapped in front of Mary's face. Her questioned face asked Mary, "what happened dear?" Mary's eyes uncomfortably, looked away, her hands flew to her cheeks to wipe her tears, her lips shakingly opened "nothing aunt, just got emotional" Margaret confronting eyes, filled with care and nurturing, her lips softly parted "its fine Mary, I understand"

(Emily in her room)

Emily in her room, her soul dancing, jumping, in her own world, eyes longing to take just one glance of Ethan, thoughts of Ethan wearing black shirt, his forearm dominating everything, his veins running down to his arms, his eyes shining with confidence, his wide shoulders, Emily's lips biting itself, craving to get one more touch from her, her lips whispered "stop playing games Ethan" her eyes got uneasy in the memories of Ethan care, her eyes squinted, her lips fluttered out of frustration "what you've done to me Ethan?" Her cheeks flushed with crimson glow.