Recovery - 2

At the dining table)

Ethan chewing food, his eyes are closed and his jaw moving slowly, he's neck slowly moving because of the mouth watering taste of the food, a cheerful, blissful smile appeared on his face "this is so appetising, I've never tasted so good food in my life, I would even eat my fingers haha" everyone laughed hahaha.

Mary moving her tongue on fingers to swipe the remaining food left "hmm very yummy" her tongue twisted and swiped her upper lips

Margaret blissfully looked at everyone and her lips curved and a cheerful smile appeared on her face, "thank you everyone"

Emily's eyes cast downwards, the brightness of her face changed to mundane. Her velocity of chewing the appetising dish slowed down, she got so lethargic, her squinted eyes and dark circles said it all loud "I wanna sleep mommy, I cannot eat more, goodnight everyone, goodnight Ethan" her voice barely above whisper.

Ethan, who was overjoyed before, his eyes dropped with
Moroseness. A while ago the dish which made him so blissful, now that dish lay untouched, the flavours went muted, sadness took over the happiness spreaded  a while ago, Ethan took a deep breath, his eye brows widens, I gotta sleep mom, night everyone" he left with heaviness over his heart.

Ethan gazing at ceiling while he Bury himself in his thoughts of self doubt, pain took over him and his thoughts starts to talk to him, his words starts to questioning his life and his mouth answers his questions, he started talking to himself. "Why do people whom I love suffer a lot?, am I unlucky for them?" This self talk could reach to Emily's ears, their room was adjacent. Her eyes fell down with sadness, suddenly she heard Ethan say "god, please forgive me for whatever I've done, give me all her sorrows, fill Emily's life with my happiness, I love her god" Emily's ear heard everything, she smiled with her eyes loaded with tears of love and affection.

The clock hand's whispered 3 am, deep in the midnight hours....

"Save me, don't burn her, leave me, kill me, leave her"

Sweat on his face, mouth wide open, eyes widen, pupils dilated in terror, his rapid breathing echoed and pierced through silence, his hands flew over his forehead to wipe the forehead, his voice barely above whisper "it was just a bad dream"

His Adams apple plunged downwards, longing for some water, yearning for some liquid which will satisfy his thirst. His eyes scanned to capture the promise of relief. His eyes couldn't find even a drop of water, he murmured "I should go and get my water from kitchen" he pushed his legs out of his bed, trying to grasp his slippers with his legs, feeling for his slippers with his toes. He got up and moved towards the kitchen.

His hands moved slowly towards door, his long palms held the door and moved the handle gently, opened the door slowly. He walked through the darkness spreading in the hallway, his feet trying to feel every step slowly, he finally reached to the kitchen, as he pours water, his longing, his parched throat relaxed.

While his throat was relaxed and soul filled with calmness, his vision saw a beautiful moment, Emily was sitting outside, grasping the shine of beautiful moon, the cold breeze mixed with the smell of flowers, Emily smiled and smelled it, her eyelids shut down and she inhaled, her lungs filled with smell and air.

Ethan's hand slowly opened the door, the cracky sound of the door made Emily turn back quickly, Emily released a sigh of safety, "sigh, it's you, come sit" Ethan slowly walked, his hands wrapped his shoulders while his palm rubbed his shoulders. It was cold, Emily's gaze still stuck over the beauty of nature, she smiled "you aren't sleepy yet"

Ethan got up head start, he gazed at stars "hmmm" his eyes turned back to Emily, his lips made a beautiful, soothed, softened curve, his reassuringly smiled, passionately "It was just a bad dream Emily"

Emily's eyes narrowed, her gaze dragged upon Ethan's face, "what did you see?"

Ethan's eyes squinted, his jaw clamped, his hands started trembling, his pupils got doubled in terror, it was cold but Ethan's face felt wet with sweat, he gazed at Emily with fear in his "I saw fire, someone burning a girl, I was tied"

Emily got up from the chair, her eyes with fear, her hands flew to Ethan's shoulder, her hands tightly grabbed his shoulders, he felt a very strong force. She slutteringly, her eyes curved in sadness, her nose turned red, her eyes filled with tears, looking for the answers, Emily whispered with her cracky sweet voice "I also felt the same, whenever your hands touchesd my skin, those dreams overtake my mind"

The end

What will be the journey of the newly grown love??

To know, stay tuned!!!

Love y'all ❤