Love, Pain and Trauma- 2

Ethan's blushing, his cheeks warmed with the warmth of love.

Father Micheal got up, his hand's moved to his back pants pocket, grabbed his card, gives it to Ethan, his lips unsealed "contact me, lets talk tomorrow, tomorrow is your off, Sunday holiday" Ethan's corned lifted, a smile appeared, "yes father, I'll call you"

Father feet navigated him through the hallway to the parking, his hands drifted towards the car door, his ears heard a loud scream, "thanks Father" it seemed to be Ethan's voice, Father's vision turned back, his eyes saw Ethan waving his hand, Father's eyes curved, lips smiled, "bye Ethan, see ya soon"

Ethan's smile mirrored Father Micheal's warmth, his eyes unwinding like a released sigh. His mind, once troubled, now found solace, slipping into serenity. His heartbeat synchronized with the gentle rhythm of peace, each pulse a soothing echo of calmness.

Ethan's fingers danced over his call keypad, calling Emily " hi baby girl, do you wanna go out tonight??"

Emily's smile appeared, her lips curved, concerned lifted, her teeth bite her lower lips, her voice flooded with love and tease, her words heavy with love, "okay honey, why not"

Ethan's face reflected a radiant smile after ending the call, he sprinted towards his cabin, his hands rushed to throw his hospital clothes, his mouth playing the soothing music, his eyes sparkled, his cheeks flooded with gentle rose.

His feet ran towards his car, his body dancing, his lips releasing beautiful sounds in the form of humm....

(It was 6 pm)

(Meanwhile Emily's room)

Emily's hand's dancing in her closet to choose a dress for you, a pink dress came in her hands, her eyes widen, lips stayed open, her gaze moved from downwards to upwards over the dress, Emily's breath caught, her lips forming a silent "wow"

Her feet ran towards bathroom, her body moving with excitement in front of mirror, her palm slowly massaging her face as she puts facewash, the sound of running tap resembles the waterfall in Emily's heart, her hands filled some water and splashed the foam.

Her fingers fluttered over her skin as she applied vitamin serum and sunscreen...

(Back to Ethan, his home)

His hands fluttering over his steering, his eyes swelled with uneasiness, his skin longing to meet with Emily's skin..

(After 10 minutes)

His hands quickly flew to the handle of his door, his threw his bag off from his big shoulders, his legs jumped through the stairs, his feet found the way to the his room.

He shed off his clothes, his body's temperature came down, the fatigue dripped to the floor through water and went out through drainage, his hands gently glided over his body as he applied soap.