Recovery - 1

(In the living room)

Mary sitting on a chair, her hands are folded, eyes are curved, she is terrified by listening about Emily's childhood, Mary's hand flew to her eyes to wipe her tears. Margaret kept talking "she was 5 years old, her dad and me used to fight a lot, he used to came drunk and yell, curse at me, we used to even fight physically, he used to hit me, Emily saw it all.

I never left him because if I ever did, I didn't know how it would impact Emily. He failed to become a good dad and a good husband. Mary whispering with cracking voice, in pain "oh my god" Margaret, tears in her eyes, she kept talking " he even cheated on me, Emily saw that, she was just 7 at that time, her dad threatened her to death if she told anything to me. She never hated her dad, she was always kind to him, one day he was drunk, he tried to kill her but I stopped him, "Mary breathing rapidly, wiping her tears, her nose got read. Hiccups started" Margaret started crying, her cry felt like she was holding it back from so long, Mary hugged her, she rubbed her back, Mary could feel her sob in her heart, Mary wiped her tears "Don't cry ma'am, she will be okay, everything is fine, God love you ma'am"

(Sound of screaming came from Emily's room)

"The scream from Emily's room pierced the air. Mary and Margaret rushed towards the door, their hearts racing. Mary burst into the room, finding Emily tangled in her sheets, her eyes wide with terror.

'Save me! Don't burn me!' Emily pleaded, her voice trembling.

Mary sat beside her, cradling Emily's shaking hand. She kissed her forehead, her whisper soothing. 'Calm down, Emily. You're safe.'

As Emily's body relaxed, Mary wrapped her arms around her, gently shaking her awake. Emily's eyes snapped open, her breath catching. 'I saw a bad dream,' she whispered."

Mary run her hands over Emily's wrist to monitor her pulse, Mary's eyes widen in fear, it was extremely fast than usual one. Out of a sudden from being still and conscious, Mary's eyelids slowly shut down and she slumped onto the bed, Mary panickingly, splashed water over her face, it didn't worked, her hands trembling, shakingly dialed Ethan's contact number.

(Ethan in the house)

Mary extremely scared, she is shaking, her voice is cracking and trembling, "doctor, she was screaming something "Don't burn me, save me, help me" i gently shook her to wake her up, after that she slumped onto the bed and gone unconscious" Mary's tears appeared on her face, she was petrified.

Ethan narrowing his eyes, hands folded, took a pause of some seconds, seriousness on his face, mary and Margaret not taking there eyes off from Ethan, they were waiting for him to say something, he finally spoke with his deep strong voice, his voice pierced the silence "hmm, this is because of her past traumas and flashbacks" Mary's voice overpowered my voice, her trembling voice couldn't settle till now, her body was shaking, "doctor can you stay here with us" Ethan paused his gaze at Emily, smiled "I can stay but only after my hospital" Mary couldn't hold it anymore, she burst into tears, her sobbing was very painful, Ethan gently hugged her, his gentle pat on her back made her feel safe and calm "its okay Mary, you're new, you will be fine, you're strong"

Ethan calmly turned his vision to Margaret "mom, I'll just bring my night clothes to stay here" Margaret with authority "oh son, relax, you must be tired, take some rest here, I'll make a coffee for you" Ethan blissfully agreed, widening his eyes because of fatigue, spanking his head "yes mom, I appreciate you"

(Everyone in kitchen)

Margaret expertly brewed trio of coffee, Mary moving her legs while she sits over the kitchen platform, she excitedly "doctor look the view is amazing outside" Ethan with a blunt face, "yess". Ethan was gazing at the floor, pondering about something, suddenly he questioned Margaret "Mom do you know why Emily is being like this, I think it's her past traumas, what do you think?" Margaret's face showed stressed, she released a long stressful breath, sigh. "It's her childhood traumas" Ethan sitting on a chair, his hands under his chin, he's ready to listen "may I know about it" Mary noticed the sorrow spreaded on Margaret's face, mary took the situation in her hands she sluttered, "doctor, I know, I'll tell you later"

Margaret intervened in between, "here's your coffee" Ethan smiling blissfully, he raised his eyebrows "thanks, the aroma is very natural, its really peaceful to have a such a sweet coffee while sitting in front of nature, the sun is setting, the sky is pinkish orange and beautiful birds flying back to home, Ethan smiled while gazing at the sky from the window. The scene was really captivating, his glanced lingered over the sky, his eyes shined after looking the beautiful, mesmerising scenery, the sunshine from sunset giving his a skin a warm touch, Mary gently grasped his arm, Ethan actively turned back and he released his breath "oh its you, sigh"

Mary was going to say something but the beauty of nature caught her glance, the beautiful shade of sky is dissolving into the colour of love, pink. Mary was completely captivated by the scene she saw outside. She turned back to talk to Ethan but he wasn't there, she widen her eyes out of frustration but again her mind was beautifully high-jacked by the scene outside.

(It was 7 pm)
(Dinner time)

What will happen now???

Stay tuned to know more

Love y'all