Recovery - 5

Emily's eyes curiously jumping over Ethan's face, her eyes longing to hear Ethan's feelings, her ears stood up to hear every word Ethan's mouth will convey, Ethan's eyes filled with care and love, his voice stuttered, his voice filled with pain, love, trauma, his voice cracked, his lips trembled, her eyes raised up above to hold back his tears, "I.....like you Emily"

Emily's eyes widened in shock as she processed Ethan's words, and then she gasped softly, her face filling with a mix of emotions that seemed to shift from surprise to joy in an instant. Tears of joy started streaming down her cheeks, and a huge smile spread across her face, making her look radiant and beautiful in a way that Ethan had never seen before. She reached out with trembling hands to touch Ethan's arm, needing to confirm that this moment, this feeling, was real and not just a dream she would soon wake up from. "You really like me?" she stuttered, her voice barely above a whisper, the words tumbling out of her mouth in a breathless rush. When Ethan nodded, Emily's heart felt like it was flying, soaring on the wings of happiness and excitement that filled her entire being.

Her feet moved forward, her shoulders guided her hands to touch Ethan's face, to feel his tender skin, her eyes sparkled with emotions, her lips separated, a exquisite smile appeared on her face, their eyes shone as bright as the stars, the chilling breeze scattered enchanting fragrance emanating from Emily's body, their hearts fell like the stars, leaves are still young under the beauty of nature, slowly the breezes converted into white fur of snows, velvety, crystalline, God opened his arms and showered his blessings in very ethereal way, the instant when crystalline chill of snow converged with the radiant warmth of her skin, her reflexes led her in Ethan's arms to find her solace, warmth of love, Emily's head found its solace over Ethan's chest, his heart seemed to work harder, raced with excitement, his heart beating in perfect harmony with Emily's, their arms wrapped each other tightly, eyes closed, their hug left no space to breathe, Ethan's lips parted, his voice barely above whisper "I wish time freeze here" Emily's lips separated, "time flies with you, Ethan" her voice filled with love, glided in Ethan's heart, his arms wrapped her body tightly, made her feel safe.

Emily's lips separated, her voice emerging like a gentle breeze, "Ethan, don't leave me, okay" her eyes welled up with emotions, her nose sniffed in quickly, Ethan's gentle gaze, his lips parted, his words swelled with reassurance and love, "never Emily, I will be your shadow"
Emily's heartbeats slowed down, found a rock to rest, slow down. Tears shimmered in her eyes, her arms again quickly wrapped itself around Ethan, Ethan cheeks flushed with warmth, radiant glow, illuminating smile appeared on his face.

Emily's eyes curiously looked at his lips, her gaze drifted towards his eyes, Ethan's eyes swelled with love, his eyes glanced at her lips, the distance between their lips commenced to find a destination, the instant came when Emily's lips met Ethan's lips, fireworks flew in their hearts, soul nourished with love, their eyes cherished with the illuminating moment, the breeze touched their skin, warmth of their love defeated the chilling snow flakes, velvety, crystalline cold.

Lips separated for their eyes to meet again, Ethan's lips opened to convey his words, abounded with love, overflowed with care, brimmed with sentiment, "Emily, let's sleep now, your body still needs to recover"

Emily's eyes craving for more of him, her lips uneasily opened, trembled, her tone conveyed the longing to be with him 24/7, "okay Mr doctor, take me to my room"

Ethan's muscular arms, his arms swept her into his strong arms, after every effort, her lips escaped a little chuckle, Ethan's eyes welled with intimate thoughts, as his feet navigated him towards Emily's room, her eyes locked onto his face, her lips partially diverged, "bye Ethan, goodnight love" Ethan's eyes shined with the blend of her love and tease, his lips let the words in his heart come out, swelled with kindness, his voice barely audible, "goodnight sweetie"