Recovery - 3

Ethan sitting besides Emily, their eyes were resembling and reflecting a deep sense of fear and connection. Ethan with shaking voice, stuffy nose, "whenever i touched you, I saw all the memories which I never experienced" Emily was carefully listening him

Ethan's eyes made a path towards Emily, dove deep into her eyes, their hands touched each other's hands, interlocked each others hand, their eyelids fluttered closed, a bright smile over face, lips moved closer towards each other but in a flash scattered rain drops blown the romance away, Emily pulled herself back, her cheeks flushed, her eyes trying to run away from Ethan's eyes, she drifted away to her room.

Ethan's face showed the extreme level of disappointment, his face contorted, he gazed at the stars, his palm snapped into a fist and muscle tensing. he knocked the ground, his hand swooped down grasping a handful of grass and flung it away, his voice coming through clamped jaw, barely above whisper, "why did she leave?"

Ethan's voice cracked with exasperation, "its better to sleep" his feet prepared to get him to his room, his hands slowly grasped the lock of the main door, his hands carefully shut the door, his fear flickered his eyes as the cracking sound came out of it, tension released as the door finally gets closed, his feet navigated him to his bedroom through the darkness, as his feet continues to walk through the stairs, cracking sound can be heard from the floor, finally his tired back got the support of his soft bed, his legs flipped onto the bed and he lay down again.

(8 in the morning)

bright sunshine sneaking in through the windows, the light directly strikes Emily's beautiful eyes, her eyes are as beautiful as polished sapphire. A sweet smile appeared on her face, her arms flew above to take a stretch, her palm covering her mouth as she yawns, with a gentle motion, she swung her legs over the side of bed, planting her feet firmly on the floor. Sunshine kissing her skin as her hands flew above and her back made a curve, as sunshine striking over the pink colour, reflection resembles,  "new day new life".

Her feet instinctively searched for the slippers beneath the bed, craving the soft, cushioned comfort. Finding them, she slipped into their warmth.

As she walked through the hallway, her hands flew up to gently massage her eyes, shielding them from the intense sunlight streaming through the windows. The brightness overwhelmed her, but she welcomed its invigorating energy.

Stepping into the backyard, Emily's gaze adjusted to the light. She spotted the chair, its cushions inviting. Her back found solace against the chair's support, releasing any lingering tension.

The sunlight danced across her face, warming her skin. Emily closed her eyes, basking in the peaceful atmosphere.

Margaret's sweet voice, eyes fluttered, making it filled with love, her lips curved and a sudden voice, sweet tone, in a softened way "emy, dear your coffee is ready" Emily's eyes closed and inhaled the delightful aromatic mist into her lungs, filled with love, her eyes widen out of energy, her lips curved when the drop of coffee touched her tongue "mama you always make it wonderful"

(Everyone at the dinning room for breakfast)

Everyone's eyes focusing on mouthwatering, savory, exquisitely presented dish, jaws are enjoying the food, mind is delighted by the scrumptious food. Margaret contentedly exclaimed softly "Emily cooked breakfast"

Ethan unexpected, without warning, his legs stood up, blissful expressions, his voice showed the excitement, he clasped his hands together "MY GOODNESS EMILY, THIS IS THE TASTIEST FOOD I HAVE EVER TASTED"

Everyone's glance paused over   Ethan's face, when his eyes lit up, his eyebrows raised and his mouth opened with "wow"    Margaret's shoulders quivered, her mouth twitching, eyes curved and ultimately she burst out with a huge laughter, Emily's lips curved and smiled faintly.

Emily's lips parted, releasing a gentle whisper. "Only Ethan knows how to appreciate me." Her soft, melodic voice filled the air.

Margaret's and Mary's eyes grew wide, their shoulders instinctively drawing together. Hands flew to cover their mouths, stifling gasps.

Everyone was astonished, their faces frozen in surprise. Ethan's eyes sparkled, radiant with delight. Emily's cheeks flushed, a delicate pink hue spreading across her face.

Ethan's voice tone got as high as sky, "mom I'm going to hospital" his cheeks are forming beautiful dimples, a beautiful, radiant smile appeared on his face, his feet navigated him to his car, his eyes went above to take a gaze of Emily's beautiful face, gorgeous eyes, eyes are longing, for it, the second Emily's eyes, bright pool of blue, when it met Ethan's eyes, ocean of black, Emily's lips curved and hands flew to wave "bye" Ethan smilingly

As the mustang engine roared to life, the silence shattered like a fragile glass, sunlight moved across the black tinted glasses of mustang, the beauty reflected. Emily's mind replaying Ethan's eyes filled with mystery, reflecting the colour black, with love and warmth, Ethan's lips when gets curved and his cheeks when dimples appears, his beautiful smile is formed. Emily's eyes can never get enough of his features.

Mary's voice shattered the thoughts of Ethan, "Emily, time for your medicines" Emily's body still, her hands over the window, smile on her face, cheeks are flushed, painted in the crimson glow , lost in the thoughts of Ethan. Mary's fingers flew close to Emily's ear "snapped" Emily's eyes blinked, returning to reality, "oh hi Mary"
Mary gently smiled, "darling, it's time to take your medicines, you were lost in Ethan, weren't you?" Emily's cheeks flushed again, "Where's my medicines?" Mary's lips curved, her eyes showed the surety of Emily's heart beating for Ethan's love. Mary's lips kept fluttering, her voice didn't let silence stay,  Ethan's smile high jacked Emily's mind. Mary's words didn't bothered to break the thoughts of Ethan's laughter echoed in her heart.

Mary's fingers again snapped close to her ears and brought her back to reality, "Don't worry Emily, Ethan will be back soon" Mary's laughter broke the silence and Emily's silence spoke unspoken words...

Emily's slender hand sprinted towards water, her palm flew to put tablets in her mouth, water ran through her neck to push the tablets down..

The end

To know what will happen in next chapters..

Stay tunedddd

Love y'all ❤