seven

Blake leaned forward and pressed record on the camera, and the boys started their introduction.

"Hi guys, I'm Reece," He threw up his hand, waving at the camera.

"I'm George,"

"I'm Blake,"

"And I'm Ren," I laughed, giving the camera a little wave. "And this is New Hope Club." I added, motioning to the boys. They chuckled as I took over their usual intro.

"And this is our special guest for this cover," Reece announced, looking at me.

"We're gonna be singing 'Hands' by Mike Perry featuring The Vamps and Sabrina Carpenter." Blake said to the camera.

We all let out a little cheer and then Reece started singing, Blake and George backing him on their guitars.

Come on, lay your hands, your hands on me

We don't have to talk 'cause talk is cheap.

And in the dark silence so loud, you only gotta lay your hands on me.

I was once again admiring Reece's voice as he hit the high notes, but I kept it together. Blake's verse came in, and I grinned to myself as he sang.

Yeah I've been thinking about it,

I've been thinking all night.

I was really starting to feel the music now, and I decided to join Blake on the next line, throwing in a harmony.

"Every time I try to learn your body language"

We sang the line together, and he smiled at me. I let him keep going on his own.

I never get it right.

You're so hard to read, babe

So I turn off the light

And you just

"Drop that dress to the floor" I sang again.

We can talk until sunrise

George's part started, and I began bracing myself for the pre-chorus I'd be singing with Blake. He gave me a little nod of encouragement, and we both started.

Come, on lay your hands

Blake stopped singing, and I mentally panicked but somehow it didn't throw me off. I continued the verse as he watched me admirably, able to hear my voice clearly now.

Your hands, on me

We don't have to talk 'cause talk is cheap

My nerves had subsided, and I shut my eyes gently, swaying softly to the music as I sang out.

And in the dark silence so loud,

You've only gotta lay your hands on me.