4: So Very Strange

"We have pizza from the grove;" I hear Jack say and the come in.

Ethan's eyes flicker open, and he looks at me. I flip my head back down since I'm still tired. Ethan kisses my forehead and sits up and when he does I fall off the couch. Ethan laughs at me and I pout.

"I just wanna sleep," I say laying on the floor.

"We have to film a video," Grayson says grabbing Ethan's shoulder.

"What are we doing," Ethan asks as Grayson sits down and I still lay on the floor.

"Dancing challenge," Grayson says and I spring up hitting my head on the table.

"Owwww," I say grabbing my head and laying back in the floor and Ethan laughs.

"Jack's gonna dance and whoever guesses it right wins;" Grayson says as Jack drags me out from under the table.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jack asks as I stand up.

"I'm sooooo tired," I say as Ethan picks me up.

"What did you do?" Jack asks me.

"Slept," I say cuddling into Ethan's chest.

"Oh my God," Jack says and I smile at Ethan.

"Oh does acting where you out?" Ethan asks puckering his lips.

"Yes," I say swinging my legs around and I wrap them around his waist.

Grayson clears his throat awkwardly and Ethan sits me down pecking my lips. I run over to Grayson and put him in a headlock, and he flips me over and I scream.

"Ethan! He's assaulting me! Help!" I scream as Grayson play fights with me.

Ethan wraps his legs around Grayson and the rough house as Jack fixes up the camera.
///

"And the winner of today's dancing challenge is...Ethan!" Jack yells raising Ethan's hand.

Grayson slaps Jack and he falls on the ground causing all of us to laugh. Ethan whispers into Grayson's ear and they both laugh.

"What?" I say nervously

"Okay! Even though Ethan won Riley is going to do a dance just for fun;" Grayson says as Ethan pull me over.

"Okay," I laugh and stand in between them.

I start to do the worm.

"GRIND ON ME!" Ethan screams and everyone stops and looks at him trying not to laugh.

"Worm;" Grayson says laughing as I stand up.

We all walk into the bathroom where Grayson gets swirlyed and I have to run out since Grayson gets is the shower.

"I have a video idea!" I say grabbing some chips.

"What?" Jack says sitting on the couch.

"Makeup challenge!" I say and Ethan and Jack look at each other.

"No," Jack says shaking his head laughing.

Ethan just looks at me like 'I'm sorry but no' I smile.

"Okay then I'll just wait till tomorrow and do it with Aaron," I say knowing Ethan would rather me do it with him.

"Okay I'll do it;" Ethan says and I smile sitting down and cuddling on him.

Jack grins and shakes his head.

"Whipped," he says looking at Ethan and I.

"Am not!" Ethan says looking at Jack.

"No he's not! He's just a good boyfriend!" I say kissing his jawline.

"Hm," Ethan says rubbing my back.

"I hate all of you," Grayson says sitting on the course next to Ethan and I.

"Awww," I say as he stares at the floor.

"My head! It was in a toilet!" Grayson sags looking at us.

We all start laughing and I hear Ethan's perfect laugh that makes me so much more happier.

"I'm so tired!" Grayson says laying down.

"I pretty tired too," I say standing up yawning.

"Then go to bed," Jack says.

"I am," I say raising my head a bit walking to the back room.

I feel Ethan grab my waist spinning and falling back so I land on him.

"I'm kinda tired," he says kissing my neck.

I smile and turn so my back is facing him, and he spoons me. I am sleeping with Ethan Dolan. My life is so very strange, but I love it.

Sorry I haven't been updating as much I just have been extremely busy. This up coming weekend is my family's family reunion...shoot me. So sorry and yes I know this is short. I'll try to do better! Love you!!