5: Hate

"Aaron!" The boys shout at the airport as we walks over.

They talk and Ethan keeps is arm wrapped around mine the whole time.

"Oh my God!" A girl screams running over to me almost knocking me over hugging me.

"Heyy what's your name?" I ask hugging her back.

"Sofia;" she says smiling at me and the boys.

"That's a beautiful name;" I say smiling at her and she has the happiest look.

"I can't believe I act met you guys;" Sofia says hugging the boys.

Ethan smiles at me, and I smile back because the girl is speed talking to Grayson and he's listening to every word.

"I ship Grayfia!" I yell smiling at Grayson and he glares and Sofia blushes.

"He's gonna kill you;" Ethan whispers in my ear.

"Oh come on," I laugh.

"Aaron, it's nice to meet you;" I laugh as Sofia and Grayson talk.

"You too!" Aaron says in a happy tone.

"Hey Ethan can I have a picture with you and then Riley;" Sofia says after getting her picture with Grayson and Jack.

"Yeah," he says smiling walking to her.

I take her phone and Ethan whispers something in her ear and she jumps and squeals. I laugh and take several pictures.

"Your turn," Ethan smirks taking the phone from me.

I look at him confused before I go over to Sofia.

"I ship it!" Sofia says looking at me holding my hands in hers.

"What?" I say extremely confused.

"Ethley;" Sofia says and my jaw drops.

"Ethan!" I yell looking at him since we weren't going to tell anyone for awhile.

"I'll keep it a secret;" Sofia says looking at me.

"Thanks," I smile hugging her.

"Well we have to go, I hope we meet again;" I say to Sofia as Ethan holds onto my hand.

"Bye!" She waves and we leave.
///

"What happened to telling no one?" I ask Ethan as we step into the apartment.

"She told me that she thinks we would be cute together so I told her!" Ethan says throwing his hands in the air.

"Do you know how much hate I'm gonna get if she tells?" I yell at him.

"Riley," Ethan says touching my arm.

"Don't touch me," I say running my hands through my hair and walking out.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Jack call from the room as I walk down the hall.

"Just going on a walk;" I say and go into the elevator.

Ethan shouldn't have told anyone. I'm going to lose followers and fans I'm gonna get hate from his fans. Maybe if we break up I won't get hate; but... I love Ethan. I step out of the elevator and run out of the building. I walk down the side walk, and keep my head down so hopefully no one notices me. I walk to a bridge that's over a little stream at a park.

"Hey, Riley;" I hear a voice say.

I turn around to see a girl with blonde hair. Who has a big smile.

"Hey," I say faking a smile.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She ask taking her phone out of her pocket.