9: Hey, Babe

I lay my suitcase in the back of Jack's car since he's the one taking me.

I go to my room and since I already did my makeup I get my clothes. I put on a big grey sweater, black skinny jeans, and grey high tops. I curl my hair and put a grey beanie on. Jack comes in and I jump not expecting him.

"Dude, it's ten o'clock okay it takes thirty minutes to get to the airport. We need to go if you want to catch that flight!" Jack says and I grab my phone and earbuds.

"Ready!" I same smiling.
///

"Okay mom said to call when you get there so like call;" Jack says as I wait to get on the plane.

"Okay," I say smiling.

"You are way to excited;" Jack says laughing.

"Oh heaven for bid I get a little excited to see one of my best friends and my boyfriend after three months!" I say looking at him.
///

A two hour flight to New Jersey...I'm gonna try to sleep the whole time. I luckily didn't have to sit next to some creep!
///

"Shit," I mumble looking for Grayson in the sea of faces.

"Look who we have here;" I hear a familiar voice say and I turn around.

"Gray!" I say smiling and hugging him.

"Ugh I missed you! This is my mom Lisa!" Grayson says pointing to his mom.

"It's nice to meet you!" I say smiling.

"Okay, I'll tell you the game plan in the car. Let's get out of here;" Grayson says picking up my suit case.

I'm exhausted since I've been on a flight all night long and it's one in the morning.

"Okay, so I have this camera;" Grayson says holding up his video camera.

"Okay;" I say smiling.

"We're gonna go into Eth's room and since he's asleep and you'll just crawl in bed with him;" Grayson say and I laugh at his plan.

"Annnnd?" I ask him laughing.

"I don't know just let it work itself out;" Grayson says.
///

"Hey, guys what's up? It's Grayson and you may be wondering where's Ethan. Well;" Grayson says pulling me into frame.

"We have a surprise for Ethan, by surprise I mean Riley! So I'm going to film it and yeah! Let's see how this goes;" Grayson says as we walk into there huge house.

"I love your house;" I whisper to Lisa and she smiles.

"Thank you, sweetie;" I smile at how nice she is and follow Grayson up the stairs.

"Okay, just get in bed with him and he'll probably get up;" Grayson says to me still filming me.

"Okay;" I laugh and Grayson puts his finger to his lips.

Grayson opens a door and I see Ethan passed out on his bed, and I smile. I crawl into bed and my face is a couple inches from his.

"Hey, babe;" I say and Ethan's eyes shoot open.

His lips clash against mine, and I fall off his bed; Ethan falls on top of me. He doesn't brake our lip connection. I feel his tear hit my cheek and it causes me to smile knowing he's that happy to see me.

"I missed you so much;" Ethan says resting his head in my neck.

"I missed you too;" I say rubbing his back and Grayson films the whole thing.

The lights turn on and Ethan sits up.

"What the hell Gray?" Ethan asks and I laugh.

"Grayson got me a ticket to fry down and surprise you! Surprise!" I say and Grayson smiles.

"Did you really?" Ethan asks looking at Grayson.

"Yeah bro! I mean Riley's my friend too!" Grayson says and I smile at him.

"Thanks man;" Ethan says getting up and hugging Grayson.

Grayson walks out and Ethan turns the light out.

"Come here;" he says pulling me onto his bed.

"Is it okay with your parents if I sleep with you?" I ask rubbing his back.

"I don't think they could take you from me right now;" Ethan says playing with my hair.

"I missed you so much;" I say swallowing hard.

"Well we're together now;" Ethan says kissing my nose.

I kiss Ethan and kick my shoes off. I realize how uncomfortable my pants are.

"Is it okay if I take my pants off;" I ask Ethan and he looks at me.

"That's the stupidest question you've ever asked;" Ethan says unbuttoning my jeans.

I smile and take them off; Ethan runs his hand over my ass. I kiss him, and it quickly turns into a make out session.

Ethan running his hands trough my hair and biting my lips as I scratch his back while sitting on his lap.

"We need to stop;" I breathe pulling back.

"Yeah," Ethan says as we lay back down.

"Maybe we can finish our business tomorrow night;" I say smirking.

"I love you;" Ethan says.

"I love you;" I say wrapping my legs around his waist.

Let's just say Ethan and Riley got pretty heated! Can we take a minute and thank Grayson Bailey Dolan for buying that plane ticket for Riley! Ily!! Hopefully the next update will be a little bit longer!