14: Fucking Hate You

-One Year Later-

"Jack, I know you're jealous but my Lord you'll be in the audience!" I say smirking as we drive.

"Riley! Ellen! Are you fucking kidding me? You aren't even nervous!" Jack says from the passenger seat.

"Well, what can I say I'm a natural performer;" I say and I earn a playful punch from Jack.

"Hey, don't mess me up!" I say adjusting my shirt.

Jack rolls his eyes as I pull into the parking garage.
///

"You're on in 5,4,3,2,1!" The man says and I walk out on the stage.

I dance and then sit down.

"So you basically are the biggest thing at the moment on social media!" Ellen says and I smile.

"Oh I don't think so I mean Shawn my good friend is crazy successful right now." I say and I see Jack waving from the audience and I let out I small giggle.

"Oh I've met him he's the sweetest thing!" Ellen says.

"Yeah he is! It's because he's Canadian;" I say and the audience laughs.

"So you were a part of a group called GreathanCarpindails a couple years ago. What happened to that?" Ellen asks and I laugh at the thought.

"Um you know we all kinda went our own way I mean yeah I'm still friends with most of them, but it just kinda flopped." I say and press my lips together.

"So are you in any relationships right now?" Ellen asks and I laugh.

"Yeah, no. I think I'm done with teenage boys;" I say and the audience laughs.

"Whys that?" Ellen laughs.

"One, they smell. Two, they're horny 24/7. Three, they are very lazy. Must I go on?" I ask laughing.

"So you have a brother, Jack, and he made a video talking about how he was mad at you for being on my show," Ellen says and I start to laugh.

"Yes he did. Please embarrass him right now;" I say laughing.

"Well I want to ask him why," Ellen says calling Jack from the audience.

"So Jack, on a scale of one to ten how much do you argue with Riley?" Ellen asks and I look at Jack.

"Probably a nine honestly because we argue about stupid things;" Jack says and I nod.

"Like what?" Ellen asks.

"Like that time I punched Ethan in the nose," I laugh and Jack starts to laugh.

"Yeah, that wasn't good;" I say.

"Oh I want to hear more about this story now!" Ellen says laughing.

"Well, ya see I was dating Ethan Dolan and we were kinda internet sweethearts and he dumped me after like two years of dating. Without a reason." I say and Ellen stops me.

"Ooh no reason!" She says breathing in through her teeth.

"It gets worse;" Jack says and I look down.

"Yeah, he dumped me for sex...his brother Grayson, who I'm still good friends with, told me;" I say.

"Ouch! So you're done with Dolan's?" Ellen says and I chuckle.

"Oh yeah;" I say laughing.

"So what are you going to sing for us?" Ellen asks and I stand up.

"Um, The Weight by Mr.Mendes himself;" I say and walking up to the mike.

The start the music and my eyes scan the audience. Ethan.

"Shit!" I say into the mike not realizing it and then I begin to sing.

I blush and sing the song.

"Well everyone it's a proven fact Riley Dail and Shawn Mendes need to sing a duet together!" Ellen says after I sing the song.

"Thank you;" I say smiling.
///

"Please, just fucking listen!" Ethan says grabbing my wrist.

"Why the hell should I listen to you?" I ask spinning around.

"Because I made a mistake!" Ethan says with watery eyes.

"YOU BROKE MY HEART!" I scream in the empty parking garage.

"And I'm trying to make up for it;" Ethan says tears down his cheeks.

"I hate the fact I don't hate you! Not one part of me hates you Ethan! And I want to hate you! I want to; want to fucking kill you but I don't!" I say punching his chest.

Ethan grabs my waist and kisses me and everything changes. The first time I knew I loved him. The first time we kissed. Our first argument. I kiss him back; this is the Ethan I fell for.

"I love you so much, and I understand if you want to hate me;" Ethan says and I fall to my knees. 

I cry; I cry a lot.

"Why don't I hate you!" I cry onto his neck when he pulls me onto his lap.

"Because you can't help who fall in love with;" Ethan says kissing my forehead.
///

"So what happened when I went to get the car?" Jack asks as I plop onto the hotel bed.

"I want to fucking hate him so much!" I say into my pillow.

"Why don't you?" Jack asks rubbing my back.

"I just want to go to bed. We get to see Cam tomorrow so maybe I'll feel better;" I say and Jack leaves my room to go to his.

I want to hate Ethan. I want to despise him. I want him to hate me! Hell, I want him to want nothing to do with me. I wish I never met him. I just want everything to stop, and I want to look at everything. I wish I could see him right now. I wish I could know what he was saying to Grayson. I wish I was with Grayson. I wish I was with Cameron. But I also want to be alone. I want to be at home, on my own bed, with my own friends, with a non-famous boyfriend, with no fame in my life, or fans; I just want music left and a normal life. I fall asleep.

OMG I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER!!!!!! I'm soooooooo sorry! I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH 💗💗💗