19: Sing Song

-A Year Later-
"Riley Dail!" The interviewer says.

"Hello!" I say smiling.

"So are you glad that you're back on schedule, and here at Digi?" She asks and I see Mahogany walk in the room.

"Yes! And to see all these wonderful people again," I say referring to Mahogany since she came over and hugged me.

"So you were recently on tour, and you have made your own music. So I'm gonna give you some song names and tell me who or what they're about!" She says and I nod and smile.

"Hating My Love?"

"Ethan;" I laugh.

"Coming Home?"

"Um, getting to come home after being on tour for so long;" I say.

"Oops, Wrong One?"

"I'm not saying who, but it's about someone who I kinda had the 'friends with benefits' thing with;" I say and she 'ooohhs'.

"Okay," she laughs.

"Brothers Sister?"

"Jack," I smile.

"Airports?"

"Um about meeting new people for the first time at airports."

"Me, Myself, and I?"

"That one is about loving yourself, and kinda not really caring about what people think;" I say.

"One, Two, Four?"

"That one is about moving to fast and skipping steps;" I say biting my lip.

"Smile?"

"My best friend Katie;" I say thinking about her.

"Okay, well that's all for today with Riley Dail! I'll see you next time! Don't forget to subscribe!" The interviewer says.
///

"What's up Dallas?" I yell into the mike.

The crowd erupts into screams, and I smile.

"I'm going to be singing a song a couple of you probably know it's called, Hating My Love;" I say and they scream again.

I pluck the strings on my guitar.

" I remember the way you would love me, and I would love you. So why did you stop...I thought we were going to be forever. So I let you go because I knew I was saving myself from you!" I start the song and then I do the guitar solo.

"One, day you came around again and I knew to stay away. But my heart got in the way. I'm hating my love again and there isn't a way out this time! I am hating my love again and I know I can't let you go! So I have to hold on for this ride!"

"Okay I'm not going to sing the whole song today; since we don't have enough time. So I'll see you all later! I love you guys so much!" I say and walk off stage.

"You did so good;" Ethan says wrapping his arms around me and I hand off my guitar to one of the sound people.

"Ethan, I love you;" i say and he smiles.

"I love you!" He says and kisses my nose.

"Egh! Get a room!" Katie says and I look at her and Grayson's arm is around her waist.

They met during Christmas when Ethan, Grayson, and Aaron came to visit Jack and I in Wisconsin. So when Grayson saw Katie they basically were flirting so badly it was causing everyone headaches and then I told Grayson to grow a pair and ask her out and that's just how it all happened.

"No!" I say and kiss Ethan's neck jokingly.

"Ewwww!" Grayson says like a five year old.

It cracks me up that Katie and Grayson have already had sex and they've only dated a couple months, and Ethan and I haven't had sex and we've date a year and a half. Oh well I don't care; I like taking it slow.

"Oh shut up;" I laugh.

"I'll need some more kisses tonight in that hotel room;" Ethan says with a smirk and I look at him trying not to laugh.

Two updates in one day! Bc I fucking love you guys😘