3: Embarrassment

I wake up, and see that Grayson tagged me in a picture. I'm still laying with Ethan but oh well. I look at the picture, and its of Ethan and I with the caption; 'When a boy buys you cake you should give him some love'. I smile to myself, and get up trying not to bother Ethan.

I go to the kitchen, and get some plain yogurt and I throw some M&M's in it. I sit at the little table, and eat it. Grayson sits with me, and his hair is crazy. I laugh, and he points out my hair.

"Look at us not even eating the food we bought," Grayson says taking a bite of fruit loops.

"We're gonna get so fat," I say taking a bite of my candy yogurt.

"Who cares," Grayson says eating.

"Boys won't want a fat girlfriend," I say.

"Hate to break it to you but uh Ethan would take you however because he really likes you," Grayson says pressing his lips together.

"Yeah, well even if I did like Ethan, Jack wouldn't allow it;" I say shrugging.

"Every good story has forbidden love," Grayson says and leaves my guess to get ready since we are going to the grove today.

'Every good story has forbidden love.' I play that over and over in my head. I love a boy who loves me back, but my brother says no. I like Ethan! I love Ethan!

"Hey," Ethan says interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh hey," I say throwing my container away so I can go get ready.

"Are we still going to the grove today?" Ethan asks.

"Yep," I say and rush into the other room.

I change into a black leather skater skirt, a black and red crop top that says 'nope' on it, tall black socks, and red booties. I do my makeup, and pull my hair up into a high ponytail. I walk out and I sit with Ethan.

"You look nice," Grayson says smiling.

"Thanks," I say looking at Ethan and his lips look a little blue.
"Hey, are you okay?" I ask touching his shoulder.

Ethan wheezes, touches his lips.

"He can't breathe!" I scream grabbing onto Grayson pulling him over.

Crying I run to his suitcase, and dig for his inhaler.

"Where is it?" I scream and Jack wakes up.

"Whoa are you okay?" Jack asks touching my back.

"Ethan! Is-is having an asthma attack!" I yell looking for is inhaler still.

"Whoa!" Jack says and runs into the other room.

"I found it;" I say wiping my tears and sprinting to the main room.

"Ethan, Ethan!" I say opening the inhaler and giving it to him.

He pumps it into his mouth, and he takes it out now breathing.

"Oh," I cry hugging him.

"Sorry," he says hugging me back.

I cry holding onto him like he's the only thing keeping me alive. I smile into his neck since he is alive.

"You really scared me," I say pulling back only a little bit.

"I'll try not to do it again," Ethan says rubbing my back.

"No," I say touching his cheek.

I kiss his lips softly, and pull back. Ethan smiles, and I look over at Grayson who is keeping Jack's mouth shut.