16:Anything

"Here's a muffin;" Ethan says handing me a chocolate muffin from room service.

"Thanks, and about last night," I start and he sits next to me.

"I know you don't want to love me but you it's okay;" Ethan says and I look down.

"I like you Ethan!" I say closing my eyes.

"I don't want you to be upset," Ethan says and I wrap my pinky around his.

"Promise me something?" I says looking at him.

"Anything."

"Don't brake my heart again;" I say and he wraps his hand around our hands together.

"Hurting you was the stupidest thing I've ever done;" Ethan says.

I kiss him forcefully like I've been stuck under water and he's oxygen. His hands stay on my cheeks, and I end up on top of him.

"I missed you;" Ethan says smiling and I kiss his nose.

"Missed you more;" I say biting his lip and he moans.

"Ahhhhh!" I hear Grayson scream and slam the door.

"Grayson!" I yell opening the door.

"Sorry I didn't know you two were doing the dirty, and I thought you hated him!" Grayson says like a five year old.

"WE WERENT HAVING SEX!" Ethan yells and I grab his arm.

"Clam down jeez! Gray come on lets explain;" I say walking them back into the hotel room.

"What?" Gray says.

"Riley and I are a couple again," Ethan says and Grayson raises his eyebrows at me.

"Really?" Grayson asks.

"Really."

"Alright but if one of you screw up this time don't come crying to me;" Grayson says and I laugh.

"Well let's just try not to screw up again;" Ethan says and i smile at him.

"How's everyone gonna take it?" Grayson asks and Ethan and I look at each other.

"We'll just tweet it out and whatever happens; happens." I say and Ethan looks at me.

"When did you become so nonchalant?" Grayson laughs.

"When I fucked a random person," I say leaning back.

"What?!" Ethan says looking at me and I lean back.

"You honestly don't think I'm still a virgin?" I say with a grin.

"Who was it?!" Ethan says.

"When was it?!" Ethan ads.

"Cameron during NYC digi when I found out you broke up with me for sex;" I say and cringe at the words.

"Why?" Ethan asks kinda upset.

"I don't know I was mad and sad and it just happened!" I say and Grayson try's not to laugh at how upset Ethan is.

"You can't even be mad you broke up with me for sex;" I say yawning.

"Yeah, but..."

"But what?" I say with a smirk.

"But I wanted to be your first;" Ethan says and I smile.

"Even though that's the cutest thing ever...its to late;" I say and kiss his forehead.

Ethan leans back and Grayson has to start packing since he's going home tonight because he wants to give Ethan and I alone time.
///

"Love ya Gray!" I say and hug him.

"Be good;" Grayson whispers in my ear and I grin.

"You be good;" I say and he walks off since he already said bye to Eth.

"What do wanna do tonight?" Ethan asks and wraps his arm around my waist?

Short chapter sorry I've been extremely busy! Ily