Chapter 9

I scooped up Annie and carried her to my room. She was yawning and trying to fall asleep.

I laid her on my bed and stripped her. Pulling off my teeshirt I put it on her and she curled up on my bed and drifted off.

I sat on my side and took off my shoes and stripped down. Getting in beside her I spooned her and fell asleep.

Waking hours later she was practically on top of me. I chuckled as she burrowed into my body and sighed.

"sleep good honey?"
She mumbled something and kissed my neck.

I rubbed down her body and cupped her ass. Squeezing she yelped and scrambled off me. Laughing I pinned her under me and lifted up my shirt. Bending I licked her hard nipples and she moaned.

Switching to the other nipple I sucked it in my mouth and moaned approval. She whimpered but I kept going. I ran my fingers down her body to her pussy. I rubbed over her slit and stuck a finger in her tightness. She arched and I grinned at her pants and moans.

Following my fingers I scooted down and parted her pussy lips. I licked her clit. She whimpered loud and her legs shook. I began to eat her out while fingering her at the same time. She cried out and arched into my mouth.

Looking up her body I watched as she cried out and squeezed her eyes shut. I pulled her closer to my mouth and licked and sucked at her pink tasty pussy.

"cum for me honey", I said between licks. She screamed and came hard. Her breathing ragged and chest heaving. I licked her a couple times and came up over over her body.

Opening her legs wide I positioned myself in between them. I was hard and pulsating.
Moaning I kissed her lips and she opened her eyes. Looking at me she nodded her head and I began to slid in.

She moaned as I entered my big dick into her tightness.
She whimpered and dug her nails in my back.

"T-Travis", she moaned, it hurts".
I licked her neck and went for her nipples. Sucking and licking them she got wetter and I was able to get all ten inches in.

Holding still till she moved was hard but I did it. Taking her mouth I kissed her passionately.
She whimpered and moved so I started thrusting.

She began to shake and I knew she was gonna cum soon. Moaning my thrust got harder and deeper.

"cum honey",I said in her ear but kept thrusting. She screamed and I quickly took her mouth. She came hard again and her pussy walls squeezed my dick.

I came with a grunt and gripped her hips tight as I came down from my sexual bliss. Getting off of her I laid beside her panting.

She was still trembling as I pulled her into my arms and kissed her head. Yanking a comforter over us I kissed her again.

"that was incredible honey. Your tight pussy felt so fucking good. Now sleep so we can go again later".

She giggled and kissed my mouth. Laying her head on my chest she sighed and closed her eyes.

I never took my time with a woman like that. I always fucked fast and hard. She was the best I ever had and I felt content with her.

Kissing her head again I fell asleep holding her tight to me.

Both of us were still naked and cuddled up to each other. Annie would be the only woman I would ever need and want.

Sometime that night I woke cussing myself for taking her without protection but then again a little me running around may be a good thing.

Hopefully Annie wouldn't flip out and I hope she stays mine forever.