Chapter 19

I walk to Emma's room and check and see her still sleeping. I sigh sadly and go pack my stuff from Travis's room. More tears fall as I look at my belly. My only thoughts are we are doing this for Brian. It hurts knowing I won't have him in my arms anymore. I know he will agree to marry that slut to get Brian back and I will be shoved away like trash. I should of never slept with him and stayed away from him.

I begin throwing my clothes in my suitcase faster as sobs escape me. I don't hear Travis come in or shut the door as I frantically pack my stuff. He stands watching as I fall apart.

"honey what are you doing? ",he says watching me. I gasp and spin to look at him. My chest is hurting as I cry and I feel helpless.

"your gonna choose her so I figured I'd make it easier on you ",I say throwing more of my clothes in. I pack and go to my dresser. I am about in panic mode as I toss socks, bras and panties in.

Travis yanks me to him and growls.
"stop it now I'm not choosing that slut over you Annie your gonna be my wife and we are staying together so just stop. I already have a team there extracting Brian as we speak they are also bringing Tasha and her family here for me to deal with. Now unpack and get in bed cause I need you",he said kissing my lips.

I whimper as he let's go and I swiftly unpack. I get on the bed after and watch as Travis's strips. Locking our door he crawls towards me and spreads my legs wide. He rips off my underwear and gets between my legs. He starts licking and sucking at my clit making me cry out loud and grip the sheets.

"you taste good honey now cum for me",he moans digging back in. I gasp and cum yelling his name. He lays on his back and drags me over his naked body. His dick is hard and standing up waiting to go in my pussy. I whimper as he places me on his dick and enters me fast. I moan as he lifts me up and down at his own speed. I cry out cause he seems to be in me so deep. He is in total control as he lifts me up and down on him.

"so fucking good ",he grunts and continues fucking me. I am so close as he goes faster making me scream. I cum hard and he keeps going. Soon I am right there again as he keeps going faster. I moan his name and soon cum again. He groans loudly and cums after me. He eases me off and lays me beside him.

I was gasping as he sits up and looks at me.

"you will never think of leaving ever again or I will be pissed",he says kissing my lips and pulling me to lay my head on his chest. Rubbing my back I feel the baby kicking and moving in me. Travis's big hand covers my belly as he smiles affectionately at me.

Before he can say anything Mike knocks and yells for us to come out the team returned with Brian. We dress fast and rush out.

Once downstairs Brian is there crying as he reaches for me. His face is bruised and I start crying. The guy holding him puts him down and he runs to me sobbing. I pick him up causing Travis to protest.

"honey no heavy lifting put him down",he says taking Brian into his arms. He kisses his head and hugs him.

"welcome home champ ",he says kissing Brian's head.