Chapter 12

Our trip to the zoo was awesome and followed by dinner and dessert. We went home and Mike and David went to work on the sheet fort. The kids passed out on the floor causing us all to laugh. Mike and David carried them up to bed and I sat on the couch. I was exhausted.

Travis took me to his room where we had another round of lovemaking then sleep.

I fell asleep only to wake early the next morning to an empty bed. I showered and did my daily ritual and headed down for food. The guys were eating with the kids and Travis was on his cell talking in Italian. He sounded sexy and pissed. He handed me a plate and I sat to eat. As his voice raised I knew he was pissed and the kids jumped as he hit the countertop.

Emma whimpered and Mike quickly yelled at him in Italian. He looked at her and said sorry.
Dan scooped her up and he whispered in her ear. She nodded and calmed down. He kissed her head and sat her beside Mike.

David made a face at Brian and he giggled. I finished my food and gathered all the plates. Loading the dishwasher I turned to find Travis in my space and licking his lips.

I blushed as he pulled me to him and whispered in my ear.
"lets go upstairs for my surprise honey".

I nodded and he led me out. I guess I was taking to long so he threw me over his shoulder and ran to his room.

Once we entered he put me on the bed and gave me one hell of a surprise in many different positions.

I fell asleep only to wake to an empty bed again. Travis was in the bathroom on the phone and yelling really loud. I jumped as he must of hit the wall in anger.

I knocked but he called for me to hold on. Coming out the bathroom he walked out the door and continued his conversation. I heard him mention Tasha as his voice faded.

I headed downstairs due to yelling at Tasha. She keeps calling and begging me to take her back. I told her numerous times I am involved with someone else and she starts the sob story again.

I switched to italian so Annie doesn't know I am talking to her.
I feel so torn between what to do.
Tasha was to marry me but she cheats and hates kids. Annie loves kids and I am falling for her fast. I make her stay here due to Ray getting bailed out and his threats.

I sit in my office yelling at Tasha till my brother takes my cell and tells her I moved on and I am happy and in love. He hung up and smiled smugly.

"that bitch should leave you alone brother...unless you want her and not Annie".

I sit there before a soft voice ask me a question that has me thinking.

"do you still love Tasha?, Annie asked sadly, cause I think you still want her. I gotta take the kids to camp I won't be back tonight".

She walked out in tears as Dan followed behind as protection.

Mike scoffed and walked out.
David just shook his head at my stupidity.

"brother you should of thought about this before you took Annie to your bed. She is such a sweet lady....way better then that bitch".

He walked out and I sat deep in thought. I had to choose one and I knew one was gonna be broken hearted.