Chapter 22

Annie slept for awhile till I woke her to hold our son Trenton. She looked so beautiful holding our son it turned me on. After handing our son to Dan who still looked upset my brothers held their nephew. Brian was still unconscious and Emma looked out the window sadly. This was suppose to be a happy day but the kids were anything but happy.

I went to Emma and picked her up gently she burrowed in my chest and sighed. Rubbing her back she jumped when I spoke.
"whats wrong princess? "

She shrugged and stayed in my chest.
"come on babygirl tell me whats wrong ",I asked kissing her head. She sighed again and yawned.

"now that you have him you won't want us. Brian says he was taken cause you don't want us or love us",she said her little voice wavering. Soon she started crying and I looked over at Dan he look shocked by what she said. Annie was crying as she looked at Emma falling apart in my arms. I handed Emma to Dan and tried to stop Annie from getting up. She looked pissed as she hissed in pain and got up to go to Emma.

"honey stop you need rest you just had a baby ",I growled. She started crying and my brother picked her up and hugged her to him. I took her and sat with her beside Brian who was whimpering in his sleep. She picked him up even though I protested. She rocked him and kissed his head. Dan sat with Emma and we sat with the kids calming them.

I swear when I get home those two fuckwads are dying and I will make it a slow painful death. I kiss Emma's head as she stays burrowed in Dan's chest. Brian is hugging Annie tight and my brothers are gushing over Trenton.

Annie was discharged a day later and we took her home. I waited till everyone was asleep then I headed downstairs to our cells and saw Tasha and her dad. Both were pleading but I was beyond pissed off.

"you both deserve this",I said as I took out the tools for torture. As I slowly killed them I felt satisfied that they couldn't hurt anyone I loved. I went to shower after that and changed my clothes. Going upstairs I found Annie feeding Trenton and talking with Brian. He still looked scared but as soon as he saw me he ran into my arms.

"I missed you daddy",he said softly against my ear. I kissed his head and hugged him to me. He burrowed into my chest and yawned. I knew he was barely sleeping and I knew he had nightmares. Dan wanted to quit but we wouldn't let him. He was not leaving us when we all loved and needed him.

He was glued to the kids now more then ever. Annie also talked to him a lot and I think she was getting him to stop with the always wanting to quit.

Shit my best friend was staying right here.