Chapter 17

After the bitch and her father left I sat with Emma and Brian to eat. I made Annie breakfast in bed and took it to her. She looked happy to see me as I sat the tray down.

"hungry honey? "

She blushed as I kissed her passionately before kissing her belly. Smiling I sat beside her and started massaging her body. Her moans drove me crazy and I had to quickly shut and lock the door so we could have more rounds.

After our last round Annie fell asleep and I watched her. I kissed her lips before snuggling close to her and falling asleep as well. I woke before her and frowned I forgot all about her food. Easing out of bed I quickly dressed and took her cold food downstairs. I made her more and headed upstairs to get her to eat. After entering I smiled as she woke and sat up. I sat beside her and watched her eat. She still ate very little but at least she was eating.

I leaned down and kissed her big belly and laughed as our baby kicked at me. She giggled and rubbed at her belly.

"wow baby that was a strong one".

She blushed as I kissed up her naked belly to her nipples. I sucked at each and massaged her boobs gently. Her moans drove me crazy and soon I was locking our door and stripping again.

I crawled up the bed to her pussy and began to lick and suck at her little bundle of nerves. She whimpered and moaned as I sucked harder. A scream sounded so loud as she came and I licked it all up. Moving up her body I flipped us over so she could ride my dick. She felt incredible as she went up and down. I gripped her hips and pounded into from under her. We both moaned and kept moving. I growled and grunted as pleasure rocked into my body. My dick was tingling and I knew I was gonna cum soon.

I moved a hand between us and started playing with her clit and she threw her head back moaning loudly. I move her faster and harder down on me while I continue to play with her clit. She moans loud and I grunt in response. Soon we both cum at the same time and we yell each others names. I ease her off and lay her beside me so I can snuggle her. Kissing her lips I hold her tight as my hands rub her body. She snuggles closer and falls asleep on me.

I fall asleep holding my soon to be wife and mother of my children close. She sleeps so damn cute and I find myself falling asleep with her. I can't wait to meet our baby and hold him or her. I sleep holding her tight and we slip off to a peaceful sleep till my brothers pound on the door.

Jerking awake we dress and I swing open the door pissed. My brothers stand there with Dan and Emma. Brian is missing and we all are upset over it.

Annie is a mess as she sobs for him. We get a letter and a picture and I know who has him. That slut and her dad took him and they demand that I marry her and dump Annie and my unborn baby.

Tasha and her dad are gonna pay for this and for the first time I will kill her and him. So much for not killing women cause if he is hurt at all I will make them all suffer before shooting them in the head.

I place calls as my brothers try to calm Emma and Annie.