Epilogue

It has been a few years and all the kids are doing great. We have another baby on the way and this one is a girl. Annie and I are happily married and still going strong. Emma and Brian are both thriving and Dan well he is still here and doesn't always try to quit anymore. My brothers still live with us and both are still single and they like it that way.

My businesses are still going strong and we make millions daily. I watch my sexy pregnant wife move around the kitchen making food and humming to herself. After she finished she tried to reach the plates but her belly was blocking her from getting closer to the counter. She huffed in annoyance and I stepped behind her and put my body smack up against her back. I kissed her neck getting a soft moan.

"let me help you honey",I said licking her sweet spot on her neck then gently sucking. At her moan I turned her and kissed her deeply earning a moan in my mouth.

"after dinner I am tearing that sexy ass up",I said low while kissing her. She blushed and wrapped her arms around my neck. I bent down so she didn't have to stretch up so far and I kissed her more hungrily.

We kissed till a throat cleared and we broke apart.

"get a room",Dan said grabbing the plates after we moved aside.

I chuckled as she blushed but she was all mine so I didn't care who knew or saw. We headed to the dining room and we all sat to eat. Emma sat beside Dan and talked about a class project while Brian told us about baseball. Annie smiled happily as we all talked and laughed.

After dinner I took my wife upstairs and showed her how much I loved her.

Later that night I went to check on my kids and tuck them in. This was my life now a beautiful wife and kids. I loved it

Heading to bed I find Annie sitting up and smiling at me shyly. I crawl in and hover over her while she laughs at me.

"you did your check Travis?",she ask looking up at me.

"yep my kids needed tucked in and since I tore that ass up you needed rest",I said earning a blush from her.

I kissed my wife and we went at it again till we collapsed in exhaustion. We both feel asleep and snuggled up to each other.

I woke before Travis and went to make breakfast for us all. I ran into Dan who was drinking coffee. After kissing his cheek he helped me make a feast.

"you feel okay mama"?,he says flipping eggs.

"yeah and you?",I ask filling up cups with orange juice.

He chuckled.

"Yeah I'm great",he said putting three eggs on each plate. We sat the table just as everyone ran in.

"I'm glad your good Dan,I said hugging him,you know we love you",I said as I sat beside Travis
my new neighbor turned husband.

Life is great.