Chapter 15

Annie slept like a baby while we cooked and sat up rooms for the kids. She woke up and took pills then ate the food we made her.

She fell back asleep and I laid beside her. She looked so damn beautiful. Soon she should pick up enough weight that our baby should do good. I called a baby doctor and made her an appointment for the next day.

We needed to know the due date and if mom and baby were healthy.

Tasha didn't stop trying to get me to fuck her one last time but I told her she either leaves or disappears. I haven't seen her since but she still sends me texts messages. The latest one was she was pregnant which I knew was a lie Tasha hated kids.

I told her to go away or I would send Mike to set her straight.
The texts soon stopped.

At the doctor appointment my honey sat nervously and I sat her in my lap. I kissed her forehead and she put her head on my chest. She yawned and I chuckled.

"tired baby?"

"yes I need a nap Travis".

I kissed her neck and she moaned softly.

"we need a nap after this baby".

She giggled as my hard on poked her ass. Twenty minutes later we were called in and she was changed into a gown.

The doctor came in smiling and Anna relaxed.

"My name is Dr. Balmen and I will be your OBGYN for the entire pregnancy and delivery. We will check the heart rate and measure you to see a estimated due date. It is actually pretty accurate so let's begin".

Annie lifted up her gown and she was pushed and checked on. She also did an ultrasound.

"I need to do an internal exam as well. So put your legs in these stir ups and we can make sure all is well".

Annie made a face but laid down while the doctor did her exam. She put gel on her stomach and we saw our little pumpkin. She measured her and took blood. After telling Annie to dress she left and came back shortly with paperwork on being pregnant and what to expect.

Annie was smiling as we got our due date and prenatal vitamins. She was exhausted. I carried her out to the car and put her in. I drove us home and we announced her pregnancy and due date. Dan looked thrilled and hugged us.

" the munchkin is due on my birthday",he said kissing her cheek.

We all chuckled.