Chapter Eight

As I promised , part (1/2).

Xoxo.
_________________________________________

I followed my sexy stalker , out to an all black Audi A8 with black leather interior.

Sexy car for a sexy man , I thought to myself.

"Nice car", I complimented to him.

He responded by turning around and smirking.

I watched as he held the passenger side door open for me.

" Are you gonna stand there all day or are you gonna get your ass in" he said impatiently.

Fight or flight.

Shit.

Fuck.

I decided to go with neither.

I rolled my eyes , and walked the rest of the way to the car earning me a slap to the ass, before getting in the car.

Leaning into the window , he looked me straight in the eyes and whispered "Good Choice".

Whatever dickface.

If I was to rate him on his kidnappings skills I would give him a 7. Given that he forgot to search my pockets for potential weapons , hence the taser gun I stole from Amina.

Not to mention he didn't even blindfold me , so I knew his license plates and how to get home.

Yet , he also managed to break into my apartment without my knowledge , and he gave super good head.

I watched as he got off the exit on the highway.

As we drove it seemed as if we were heading into the forest , because all I could see was tall evergreen trees.

Finally turning down a long driveway, I watched as a huge mansion appeared in front of me.

I heard Dante's chuckles , as my mouth was hanging wide open.

Damn.

He was freaking loaded !

"Let's go " , he said making me jump in surprise.

I followed him into the house.

Only to be further amazed . Everything inside was dark and masculine.

He continued to lead me up the stairs , without speaking to me.

He opened two large mahogany doors , revealing a bedroom, that could only be real in my dreams.

It was decorated in black and gray, with a bed twice the size of my own in the center. Walking in further , I saw two French doors which I could only assume led to a balcony.

The room also featured a fireplace with two couches in front of it.

I was so absorbed in the room I didn't notice that Dante had locked me in.

Taking off my jacket , I jumped on to the bed.

I needed to figure out why I was here.
_________________________________________
Vote
Comment
Share