Chapter 11*

Nakapunta na kami sa Nevix City para magdikit ng ads. "Teka, di ba nasa bangin yung bahay ni G. Dimaculangan?" sabi ko. Nagtungo muna kami sa bangin... Nakatayo pa nga dun yung bahay sa bangin pero bukas na bukas ito... Siguro nga wala na siya dun. Suddenly, nagliyab ang bubong ng bahay... "Whoa!" sigaw namin. Lumapit kami sa nasusunog na bahay... "Heh, still interfering with our plans, aye?" a familiar voice said. Lumingon kami... "If it isn't the Three Musketeers..." sabi ni Doanne.

"What are you still doing here? Akala ko patay ka na!" tanong ko sa babaeng nabuhay ulit. "You know, alliances," sumagot si Doanne, "I'm sure na puro na lang si Dan ang magliligtas sa inyo, correct?" Tumingin kami ni Dan kay Kelvin. Kelvin raised his eyebrows then looked at Doanne, "I don't know, baka pwedeng ako naman?" Kelvin exclaimed. "Heh, you make me giggle. Ikaw, normal na tao, lalabanan ang isang tulad ko? Pero by the looks of it, seryoso ka naman," sumagot si Doanne, "Okay then, madali naman akong kausap." Doanne and Kelvin walked closer to each other.

Kelvin raised his right arm, about 40 degrees. We watched as the skin of his arm was burning apart... Tokotsunaito Mode na si Kelvin... "Kelan ka pa naging Tokotsunaito?!" nagreact si Doanne. "Ever since I fully understood the meaning of 'loyalty', ikaw, kelan mo ba kami titigilan?" reaction naman ni Kelvin. Suddenly, may hawak na si Kelvin na katana sa kaliwang kamay niya. Doanne was fuming up... "Ikaw!!!" Doanne was charging down on Kelvin.

(A/N: The following fight scene is translated to English. Please bear with me. Thank you. :D )

"Burning Lance!" Doanne yelled as he produced arrow-like flames from her hands. She began throwing each flame towards Kelvin. Kelvin dodged each one and yelled, "Backfire!" Kelvin raised his right arm to grab the last Burning Lance. The fire burnt out and transferred to his arm.

"Heh. Burning Lance!" Kelvin made his own Burning Lance... This time, the flames were going back to Doanne. Quicker. Much hotter. And apparently much better. "AAAAHHHH!" Doanne has been hit. "Had enough?" Kelvin yelled. "Not quite," Doanne replied. "Thought so..." Kelvin began rushing down towards Doanne. He raised his katana and yelled "Distortion World!" as he slashed the open space in front of him. The space was ripped large enough like it was just a piece of paper. Kelvin entered through the new entrance.

"Fire Spin!" Doanne summoned a blazing vortex around her to act as defense. "Too cocky!" Kelvin yelled from behind. Before she knew it, Kelvin was already inside the vortex with Doanne... He dropped his katana and said, "I don't wanna end this easy but... it looks like it's gonna be THIS EASY! Flash Fire!" Kelvin was making the radius of the vortex smaller until the fire burns the target with too much temperature. "But if I go down, so do you," Doanne said. "Exactly my point..." Kelvin said without opening his lips.

Doanne looked again in her original direction, "Flash Fire!" Kelvin yelled as the vortex was closing in on Doanne. "Flaming Cloak!" Doanne was instantly shrouded by a huge fire letting it surpass the closing vortex. The fire once again burnt out but Kelvin has his hand right behind Doanne the moment her shroud disappeared.

"Not one word," Kelvin whispered then yelled, "Dark Pulse!" His palm released a strong dark-powered beam causing Doanne to fly towards our direction. Kelvin began dashing to cope out with the speed of the weak Doanne.