Chapter 12*

(A/N: The next fight scenes are typed in English. Also, when the character of "Zips" is talking, it means he is 'talking using mental telepathy'. Okay? ^__^)

"Snow Storm!" the spider said as he released rapid shots of snow to prevent me from coming closer, "Reflect!" I raised my palm and every last bit of snow that would come towards me melted. The attack had stopped but Zips was not in front of me anymore.

I stared up in the ceiling. "Lava Burst!" his legs released spider webs all around me. After five seconds or so... the spider webs erupted columns of blazing lava. "Tornado!" I punched the floor hard as a tornado was circling around me. Suddenly, the lava that had burst had been circling around me too. 

"Tornado Destruction!" the blazing tornado around me charged down on Zips. Zips barely dodged it but I counter-attacked fast, "Uprise!" I punched the floor again. This time, spiked rocks and boulders had been uprising from the balcony floor. Zips had been hit and tossed upward.

"Web Captive!" the giant spider threw a sticky and gooey web at him causing me to get stuck to the edge of the balcony. Zips moved down towards me and raised one of his legs. He commanded "Fire Punch!" as the raised leg was getting flames. 

"Aqua Jet!" I yelled as my hands released rapid-flowing water backwards. It pushed me forward stopping my captivity from the web. The water still flowed fast. I charged down on Zips and yelled, "Hydro Boost!"

The water flowed much much more and built speed thus making me go faster. I tackled him down. It was a direct hit and his Fire Punch was ineffective. I punched once again the floor as I yelled, "Uprise!" Spiked rocks and boulders had been rising again. This time, it raised the injured Zips. "Dark Brigade Kick!" I jumped high and kicked the mid-air spider downward real hard smashing the tiles.

While I was still on mid-air, I yelled, "Thunderpunch!", aimed my fist down to the unconscious spider and dove down on him causing my fist to spark up. The charged punch landed on the spider's abdomen and brought him down to the ground of the garden. Yes, the balcony floor was smashed.

As we both landed on the ground, he spoke, "I did not fail giving you my venom!" I replied, "It was worth it... Thanks!" He stood up and said, "Now it's about time you face my true form..." The spider glowed and turned back to the Guardian Dragon. "Uh-oh," I whispered.

*Daniel's sub-POV*

Meanwhile, in Cody's room... "Huh huh," I breathed nervously nang nagising na lang ako. Wala si Cody sa room niya. "Hui Kelvin, nakita mo si Cody?" sinabi ko habang ginigising ko si Kelvin. "Baka nasa CR lang," he sleep-answered.

Lumabas ako ng room at kumatok ako sa CR. "Cody, you in there?" tanong ko. The door was not locked and the light was not on. Saan kaya nagpunta yun? Napansin ko na bukas ang sliding doors ng balcony... na wasak-wasak ang tiles at may malaking butas sa sahig.