Chapter 19*

October 1, 2012 -- Monday -- 7:10 AM. -- Homeroom Class.

"Okay class. Since October na, magaganap na ang annual Jansport Sportsfest. Of course, nandyan na ang annual events natin. Basketball, volleyball, tennis, darts, badminton, archery... yung mga common na sa Jansport High School. But this time... the team who would win in this sportsfest will take part in the district finals... Against different schools," sabi ni Sir.

"Sir, kailan po ang sportsfest?" tanong ko kay Sir. "October 22 to 26. Pero may second quarter exams kayo from October 10 to 12. Training for the sportsfest sa 15 to 19. Lastly, sembreak niyo mula October 29 hanggang November 2... November 5 ang classes resume..."

Biglang nagtaasan ang buhok ko sa batok. Binulong ko kay Kelvin, "Di ba October 31 ang last day ng October? So that means si Carson Jikan ang haharapin natin, yung time freak..." Tanong naman ni Kelvin, "What's the worst thing he could do?" Sumagot ako, "Change time of the day to the day before the exams? Make the next day October 31?"

*Kelvin's sub-POV*

Never thought of that. Biglang may nagwhisper sa tenga ko, "Let's make it October 31 right. About. Now." Biglang nagfade ang mga classmates ko... ang chairs nagkagulo at sina Cody at Daniel ay knocked out. Nakatayo na pala ako sa harap ng Carson... "So ano na? Magiging Tokotsunaito ka na ba, Kelvin..."

Seems I have no other choice. I raised my right arm in a right angle form and my bones began to reappear. "Alright then," I said. "Dusk Realm!" the room transformed into a dark and eerie space. Carson was left on a white space while I was levitating in the space. "Timeout!" Carson commanded but Kelvin said, "Nothing can't change the state of my Dusk Realm, even the change in time..."

I dove down on Carson and yelled, "Nexus End!" The whole Dusk Realm began to break apart... Out came a strong and tremendous laser beam from my boned arm similar to what the Dusk Realm looked like. The room was back to normal. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! The Nexus End directly hit Carson causing his vitality to fall near zero.

"Half Time!" Carson yelled as everything around me in motion was moving slower. "Night Slash!" I dashed as fast as I could to strongly slash Carson to his easy defeat. But since time was altered, it was too difficult. My arm turned to a razor-sharp claw. The moment my claw was about to land even a small scratch on him, he just walked sideways thus making my move useless.

"TIMEOUT!" he said and snapped his fingers. I wasn't able to do anything. I was stuck in frozen time. But I was lucky enough to hear every word he said. He walked a distance away from me from what it seems. Then rapid footsteps were getting louder... "Time Break!" The moment he said those words, I eventually moved and when I turned back, he laid a strong slash on me dragging me away from him. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I resisted the pain.

I tried getting up but Carson once again snapped his fingers causing everything to stop again. I couldn't get up... He yelled, "Null Hour!" Everything's in motion again but when I stared back at him, he was doing my last move, Nexus End. His Nexus End was charging three times faster. After 5 seconds, his Nexus End was coming down to me... I rolled sidewards as fast as possible.

While his Nexus End was ending, I punched the floor and yelled, "Dark Uprise!!!" Giant claws were breaking the tiles of the room and were rising aiming at Carson. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Carson took a huge hit on the last claw that attacked me. It sent him in mid-air.