Chapter 22*

The 13 teenagers walked to form a circle all around me. All yelled, "Black Revenge!!!" They held their hands as a tremor was occurring. Oh men. What could I do? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! And then a huge black beam fired from the inside of the circle. I suffered in pain, affliction, torment, and misery. The dungeon was getting darker. Without noticing, I was closing my eyes, my breathing was cutting short and I lost my last ray of hope. I... was done for... But I was lucky I can still hear everything.

"Let's finish this s*** once and for all," Kelvin said. "Heh, way ahead of you," Daniel replied. "Let me since I am the Son of Lights, right?" June replied. Then I began hearing footsteps. Getting louder each step.

"Sorry Cody but if you wanna see a better show right before your eyes, try opening yours?" June said. I slowly opened my eyes. My sight was blurred but I can see June standing right in front of me. He whispered, "Restore your health if you want to live..." My eyes widened... he yelled, "LIGHTNING BARRIER!!!" June and I was trapped inside a ring of lightning bolts. Or maybe he was protecting me. "Why you..." Kelvin raged and began to charge the lightning barrier. The others did too but they couldn't break it.

"Wait, aren't you..." I replied slowly. "Dude, I'm the Son of Lights, I'm what they're after... so I know what to do, make a fake copy..." June replied and continued, "Now, restore your health and we'll get everything fixed..." I whispered to myself, "Quick Restore!" I glowed and regained every bit of energy I lost from the damage I took... But after the glow, I underwent transformation to my stronger version. (You know, with the black left wing and the white right wing, and so on and so forth...)

"You ready?" June replied. "Hold on child, if you want your friends to turn back to the people you used to know, I've got one forbidden spell that you alone can use ONE TIME ONLY. It is Featherbreak... The moment you go through mid-air, do so and razor-sharp feathers will quickly rain down and pierce through them. The moment the feather has pierced through, the feather will use its power to clear the unworthy power dwelling in them," a voice said which seems to be the Guardian Dragon in me. "Ready," I stood firm. "Repulsive Thunder!!!" June yelled as thunder began raining all around the remaining twelve. The barrier broke off and I ascended in higher ground...

"Alright, FEATHERBREAK!!!" I commanded as I flapped my wings as strong as possible. Then, feathers began falling off and began to rain on them. "What is this? Some kind of illusion?" Daniel yelled. "Yeah, sort of..." I replied. Without noticing, Kelvin, Daniel and the others yelled in agony as the feather pierced right through... They all knelt down in weakness.

After the feathers have made their move, I descended to the ground and every being in the dungeon when back to their human form. "Whoa. Anyare?" Kelvin said as he slowly stood up. "Huh. Huh," Daniel breathed na parang wala nang umagang darating. Tiningnan ko yung mga Doku Hebi...

"Cody!!!" someone familiar called my name. Nang lumingon ako, I saw Katelyn running towards me. I opened my arms and so did she. One last hug. "So, saving the world, boyfriend?" she asked. "Hopefully, girlfriend. But before I do anything else, I want you to know na namiss kita," I said with teary-eyed eyes. Nilapitan ako ng kapatid ni Katelyn na si Dette at sumagot, "You truly are the most deserving boyfriend my sister could have..." Tumakbo naman sa akin si Eliza at medyo sumigaw... "What?! I found you cute and now I just found out you're taken... by someone weaker than me?" Nakipag-girl war pa si Katelyn kay Eliza, "Sorry pero una niya akong minahal..." I got a bit embarrassed and said, "Ui, Katelyn, Eliza, pwede ceasefire muna?"