Four: Olivia

I worked on my sociology project until I was about to pass out from exhaustion. 

I woke up the next morning and got ready for school, I drove to Olivia's house to pick her up. Olivia came up to my car with Jayden's car seat on one arm, and her school bag slung across her shoulders.  Jayden was Olivia's 5 month old son. 

 He was one of the most adorable kids I've ever seen. He had blue eyes like his dad, and had Olivia's light brown hair. Jayden's dad left after he turned a week old, ever since then she has basically raised him by her self. Her mom kicked her out after she got pregnant, so she had to move in with her dad. Her dad told her to get an abortion or to get out. Knowing she couldn't have an abortion she left.  Olivia stayed with me for a few months until she found an apartment and job.  I watch Jayden after school on days she works. Our high school has a daycare because of how many teen moms dropped out over here.

We got to pick up Daisy and Jade, I  gave Olivia all the details she wanted about our date. Jade came running out of her house in a rush, then we got to Daisy's she said that she felt like skipping today.

As soon as we dropped Jayden off at the nursery/day care we went to our friends. My group of friends were close to their group. Where we stood it was about 4 diffrent cliques. Mine was mostly guys : Leo , Drake , Ethan , Anthony ( Jade's big brother), and Jospeh.  Olivia and Jade's had: Braxton (Jade's boyfriend), Amanda,  Grace, Brandon, Kyle, and Nathniel. The other group (that had people I acccutly could stand) had a few of the exchange students, some smart people, and a few girls from the dance team. Then the last group was the most aggervating people over here. It was like 5 girls and two guys.  The girls thought they were the best looking girls over here and that they had the right to be in everyone's business. Christina was the worst of all of the girls. They all hated me because me and Bryce went out back in Freshman year.  We went out two months. He was the first guy I ever slept with. Well had sex was a better word for it. I only went out with him because I was on the rebound from John.  Olivia and Christna almost got in a fight. 

****** Memory***

During our 2nd block Olivia did my makeup. Personally I though I looked great. We went outside for lunch and asked Bryce how I looked he said "Ew, you look retarted why did you do that to your face?" I was so upset it Olivia and Daisy told me to dump him before I get dumped. I almost started crying, Olivia walked up to Bryce and started cussin him out. She told him he was a dick and if I'm pregnant he will pay child support because he wasn't gonna just leave his kid. Then Christina started telling Olivia to back off before she beats the hell outta her. Drake grabbed Olivia before she could punch Chrisina.  That afternoon at my locker he broke up with me. I cried a lot. I went up to Drake and he just kept hugging me, telling me that Bryce didn't desrve me.

**********

I walked up to Leo and the other guys. "Hey boys,"

"Hey girlie," Ethan said and hugged me.

"How was your week?" Leo asked.

"Great, I went on a date last night. With Christian."

"Wasn't he a senior last year?" Drake asked.

"yap,"

"Ugh, I hated that guy,"

The bell rang, saving me from having to talk more about him.

First block this semester was Mr. Louis, Algebra 2.  I took honors with Leo, Joseph and Bryce.  I sat by them too. It was less awkward now for me and Bryce. We wern't friends but not enemies anymore. "Hey Danny," Jospeh told me as I sat down.

"Hey,"

"Danny, we're all going to a movie tonight. It's a student film for some community college. Something scary, I think it's 'Unborn Massacre'."

"Sounds so pleasent, I'm in. What time?"

"We'll pick you up after school, go home and get what you need. Drake, Ethan, Jospeh, and Me wil pick you up."

Before I could answer Mr. Louis came in and started  teaching. Within 10 minuets I was lost. I hated honors classes. I took them for the first two years and I didn't want them again, but apperantly a standardized test came before my wishes.

The bell finally rang for 2nd block, I went to my locker and threw by books in then grabbed my gym bag. I had P.E. with Jade and Olivia this semester.