Fifteen: Moving

The sun shined through my curtians and woke me up. Drake was already awake, but he just laid there watching me sleep. "Goodmorning beautiful," He said.

"Goodmorning," I sat up and strecthed. "What time is it?"

"Uh I don't know," He grabbed his phone and looked. "7,"

"Damn, I really don't wanna go to school.."

"Then let's skip, we can look for apartments,"

"I like that idea, let me tell Olivia and Jade that I can't get them this morning,"

I called Daisy so she could pick them up. I stood up and looked around. Yep this will be enough packing for me.  Drake put his shirt back on and I pouted a bit. "What?" He asked in a sexy-deep voice.

"I don't know.. I like you shirtless," I said quitely. He smirked at me and came across my bed to kiss me.

"Well you'll get to see me like that....later,"

"I gotta call my dad, so if you don't mind..."My voice trailed off at the end, I didn't want him to leave but I needed some privacy for a few minuets. Drake caught on to my tone and went to the kitchen. I dialed my dad's number.

"Hello?" My dad answered.

"Hey daddy. I got some bad news,"

"What is it? Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, but my mom kicked me out. Last night,"

"I can't believe her! Do you want me to come get you?"

"Well I'd pefer if you came over, I needa talk to you."

"Ohkay I'll be there soon."

"Bye." I said and hung up.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed one of my more comfortable pairs of pants and a tanktop. I walked into the kitchen where Drake was cooking eggs.

"Hey baby,"

"Hey hun. My dad is coming by in a few, Ima tell him all about us moving in together,"

"Ohkay, you want me here?"

"If you want. He has to meet you at some point, guess better late then never,"

Drake chuckled and put eggs on a plate for me and for him, we cleaned up and my dad was here soon.

"Come on in you two," I told Nancy and my dad. "Sit at the kitchen. My mom took the couches already,"

They sat down and I sat by Drake. He took my hands into his. "So what do you need to tell us?" Nancy asked. I liked that about her, she was very straight forward about stuff. She didn't hide what she was thinking.

"Ok, y'all know my mom kicked me out, correct?" My dad nodded so I continued. "Drake and I wanna move in together,"

"Danielle you are only 16," My dad said, his voice was on the edge of anger.

"Yes dad I know. But the thing is Drake is 18, I am gonna be 17 in 10 months. I can handle this daddy. I want your aproval. I can't lose another parent," I said to him and looked straight into his eyes. The same blue eyes stared back. I could tell that took a little bit of the anger out of him.

"But baby girl you two are not married I would rather y'all wouldn't. Unless you guys are...." He didn't want to finish.

"No daddy we aren't engaed," I said trying to soothe him.

"Mr. Greene I do love Danny, I am in love with this girl. If I didn't know I was in love with her I wouldn't have asked her to move in with me. I want to be there for your baby girl. I care about her and I could never break her heart becuase that would be breaking my own. I don't ever wanna lose her, please approve. I could never see her cry like she as crying last night over her mom and the twins, that made me go crazy knowing I couldn't help her. She was even talking in her sleep last night about them." Drake said. I heard the sincerity in his voice. I hoped my dad did too.

After a few minuets of just staring at the table my dad answered. " I approve. But please don't make me a granpa this early,"

I smiled at him. "Thank you daddy so much. Today we're goin look at apartments if you wanna come then you can."

"Sure, where you goin look?"

I looked at Drake for this answer. "Well sir, we are looking around the small ones over here and a few closer to the community college."

"Alright... Y'all ready to go?"

We all got into my dad's truck and looked at apartments. For 4 straight hours we looked. I finally found one I liked. It was close to Olivia's apartment complex, infact it was right down the road.

The apartment wasn't extremly tiny it gave us enough room and was 2 bed rooms. The rent was $375 a month with water and electricity included. Drake and my dad inspected the whole place making sure it was all ok. Insted of them being a bunch of of tiny apartments stacked ontop of eachother it was a like tiny houses. My dad co-signed for us and we could move in soon. I said we should do it over the weeked. My dad said we should pick out some paint colors so we could fix the ugly white walls.