Seven: Avoided

I went through my same routine as I do every morning, makeup, hair, caffiene, picking my friends up. Today I had to watch Jayden, hopefully my mom would come back with the twins. I missed them already.

When I got to my ususal guy friends Drake avoided all eye contact with me. Leo and Ethan kept talking to me like they usualy do. I guess we're ignoring the kiss from last night. Perfect....

First block Leo decided he wasn't gonna ignore it. "Danny.. What happened??"

"You saw all of what happened," I frowned.

"Yah, he thought you'd push him off, not pull him closer," Leo laughed.

"Whatelse did he say?"

"Notthing really. But he was suprised,"

"Oh.... That's ohkay I guess,"

"Yeah. And we're starting a band if you want you can be in it, a female signer?"

"Sure, I'd like that,"

"Alright, first practice is in two weeks."

+++++++++

I dropped Olivia off at work and took Jayden back to my house.  My mom and the twins still wern't home. I was very happy to have Jayden there atleast. He was a happy baby, he laughed  a lot. 

My phone started going off I picked it up to see my mom calling. "Hello?"

"Hey Danny, I'm just checking on you. How are you?"

"Fine, but we're low on food,"

"Ohhhhhhkkayy," She yelled into the phone, drunk already?

"Alright mom. When are you coming home?"

"I don't know. loveee you."  She hung up.

I called the local Chinese take-out place. My stomach growled and Jayden started crying.  "Aww, hush Jay. It'll be ohkay baby. Do you want a bottle?" I made him a bottle and fed him.  He ate it almost too fast before his little eye lids fluttered shut. I put him in his swing and somebody knocked at the door. It was too early for it to be the Chinese place, who else could it be?

I opened the door. A man stood infront of me. He wasn't that much taller, maybe 6 inches taller. His eyes were the same blue as mine,  he even had my dark brown curly hair. He was dressed in some torn jeans that were painted with grease and a red with black plaid shirt.  "Danielle?" He whispered.

"Umm, maybe. Who are you?"

 "Damien Greene,"

I stared at him. Now I knew who he was. A few years back I looked at my birthcertificate. Damien Greene was my father.